Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why i think Canelo is a BUM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and Jose cotto hadnt fought at lightweight in 3 years before he fought Canelo

Comment

Oh god. What f-cking facts? There are no facts there. All I see is opinions. This is really one of the top 10 best posters BS has to offer!? NSB is in very sad state then.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
        First of all he is an overrated and protected fighter of Televisa and Golden Boy.

-He was originally a 147 lb. All of a sudden he became the NO 1 contender for the WBC 154 Title. He got it by facing a ranked 22 Mathew Hatton.

- He can't take criticism well. In matter of fact he told Juan Manuel Marquez to fight at 154, Also questioning his morality.

-He fights Seniors (Mosley, Baldomir) light weights (Josesito Lopez, Alfonso Gomez) Past Primes (Cintron). In matter of fact the only 154 he has faced was Kermit Cintron a past prime one.

-He ducks (Angulo, Trout) He also called out Chavez Jr a while ago, then he stepped back because he Chavez Jr was mocking him

-He comes with ridiculous blasfemy like he wants Mayweather lol, or after Chavez Jr faced Martinez he came out with the stupid comment "I wanted that fight i wanted Sergio martinez" hahahaha. Or stupid comments like Mayweather and Pacquiao are good and fast, but im also good and fast :d

-He broke Archie Solis' jaw because he was fuuckin his ex girlfriend and baby mama.Having in mind his guy is a flyweight it's a pretty b1tch a$$ move

Now do you still think this guy has talent? Or is a good person? no in matter of fact he is not even a good boxer lol

See how he "teaches" Marco Barrera his "Awsome" counters.

Lol even a 9 year old knows that
        He's fighting trout. When he smashes trout i will come back and bump this thread for all the canelo nay sayers to see

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          He's fighting trout. When he smashes trout i will come back and bump this thread for all the canelo nay sayers to see
          isn't that exactly what you said before Martinez took Chavez Jr to school?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            isn't that exactly what you said before Martinez took Chavez Jr to school?
            Funny Thread so far. Did not know that he challenged Marquez etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
              Funny Thread so far. Did not know that he challenged Marquez etc.
              Yeah he challenged Marquez. Cause he's a damn bum. Challenge a jr middleweight. Don't run out of the arena when you're called out. (In Spanish).

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Nacho Berestain said Canelo was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Yeah he challenged Marquez. Cause he's a damn bum. Challenge a jr middleweight. Don't run out of the arena when you're called out. (In Spanish).
                  Dat Was Some BEAST ****..........LuLz he young

Comment

I never knew that an undefeated fighter could be a bum. I thought bums were guys who constantly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I never knew that an undefeated fighter could be a bum. I thought bums were guys who constantly lost.
                      Protected BUM

Comment

Working...
                      X