Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Heavyweight Champ wishes Muhammad Ali happy birthday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy, most dominating fighter ever? Vitali? I've read some of your other posts. Are you related to him? German? Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      jimmy, most dominating fighter ever? Vitali? I've read some of your other posts. Are you related to him? German? Russian?
      Instead of reading my posts... go to the boxing almanac... punch up the numbers... look at all boxing intangibles.. look at size & strength dimensions... look at vast boxing experience that includes kickboxing.. look at how he fights.. i'm sorry but there is No one in the history of boxing that utilyzes his style of fighting... it's practically foolproof (& please don't mention his lone 2 defeats as they were aberrations mostly due to facial skin tissue & muscle joints failing him) If there was a surgeon with him in between rds.. you'd be looking at an absolute & obsolete perfect boxing record & all the haters know this.

Numbers don't lie.. son & neither do I. Vitali KLITSCHKO has the highest BER in professional boxing history bar none. Ali might have the highest PR in boxing history.... his BER would be lucky to crack top 50 (all weight classes).
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 01-18-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Why can't you haters at least admit he;s been the most dominant fighter ever.. There's 100% factual proof of this. Most dominating doesn't necessarily mean best ever.... just means you've destroyed your opponents in more thorough fashion than anyone else.. at the very least this should be ON LOCK in the heavyweight division as EVERY alltime great has shown more weaknesses than him in a boxing ring... leave your opinions of his competition out the window here (as they're just opinions) & FOCUS on what he's done for a minute & not on who he's fought.. is he NOT the most dominating heavyweight champion of alltime? I'm not talking stretches of brilliance..

I'm talking ENTIRE career... the good & the bad... your prime.. your non prime... your first fight to your last.. every fight>> CAREER.. is he NOT the most dominating according to the numbers & again i plead leave your opinion of his comp out the window. He's WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS.. one of only 4 heavyweights to do so Lewis Ali & Holyfield are the others... so please STOP with Klitschko achieving all this in some make believe amateur boxing program.

He's fought in the same boxing league as everyone else since the beginning of the heavyweight division & it's birth. The fact that he's respecting the Greatest to the point of worship in the video should show ALL of you's what he;s made up of.. HE always states Lewis is the strongest fighter he's fought. Vitali is very respectful of his great predessecors... i suggest we start showing him the same type of respect as an alltime great.. he is there peer no matter how much you wanna deny it.
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Why can't you haters at least admit he;s been the most dominant fighter ever.. There's 100% factual proof of this. Most dominating doesn't necessarily mean best ever.... just means you've destroyed your opponents in more thorough fashion than anyone else.. at the very least this should be ON LOCK in the heavyweight division as EVERY alltime great has shown more weaknesses than him in a boxing ring... leave your opinions of his competition out the window here (as they're just opinions) & FOCUS on what he's done for a minute & not on who he's fought.. is he NOT the most dominating heavyweight champion of alltime? I'm not talking stretches of brilliance..

I'm talking ENTIRE career... the good & the bad... your prime.. your non prime... your first fight to your last.. every fight>> CAREER.. is he NOT the most dominating according to the numbers & again i plead leave your opinion of his comp out the window. He's WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS.. one of only 4 heavyweights to do so Lewis Ali & Holyfield are the others... so please STOP with Klitschko achieving all this in some make believe amateur boxing program.

He's fought in the same boxing league as everyone else since the beginning of the heavyweight division & it's birth. The fact that he's respecting the Greatest to the point of worship in the video should show ALL of you's what he;s made up of.. HE always states Lewis is the strongest fighter he's fought. Vitali is very respectful of his great predessecors... i suggest we start showing him the same type of respect as an alltime great.. he is there peer no matter how much you wanna deny it.
          what a desperate fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            what a desperate fanboy

Just stating the truth son... don't blame the messenger if it hurts.

Comment

you're out there on the island all by yourself there jimmy. Must be hell knowing you're right and every other boxing fan in the world is wrong!

Comment

you're out there on the island all by yourself there jimmy. Must be hell knowing you're right and every other boxing fan in the world is wrong!
                You know, his arguments aren't that far off from the truth actually.

Comment

Son... you're a hater & so is everyone of your compadres. I don't expect anything less from you. If I'm the only one so be it... but i know i'm not. I'm just the most passionate about it & state it emphatically without any reservations because that is what I believe & to be quite honest everything that I state in regrards to Vitali Klitschko is quite factual.... it's everything that has occurred. If for one second i thought i was making up shet.. i would pack up ship.. when I SAY Vitali has never tasted canvas,,, it's a factual statement.. when i say he's the Only heavyweight that's been ranked in the top 10 that has knocked out 88.88 % of his opposition for an entire career... it's a factual occurrence.. There's NOTHING made up about it.

When I state he's won 95% of the rds he's fought.. it's an approximation... but according to all the data that's available he has NOT lost more than a dozen rds in his entire career on judges scorecards... It's YOU'S that take all this data available & disregard it as irrelevant as lacking any true substance...

Let me ask you this... if data such as this doesn't hold water when it's the very essence of winning a boxing match.. then what does? & please don't give me the crud about his opposition... i'll look into every alltime greats resume including "The Greatest's" & find it littered with cans & journeymen that you poke fun of Vitali for allegedly facing... they all just have a few fancy names on it that people recognize as good.. 80 to 90% of there opponents were of the same quality & stature of Vitali's opposition but you's don't wanna hear that because you guys have to grasp on to the lies that forums & media alike tell you about past eras being so much greater as if somehow Vitali couldn't do the same thing in those eras...

it's just lies so you can save face & explain away dominance like this that has NEVER occurred before because of where he comes from.. bias towards the part of the country he represents.. lump him in with his little bro's deficiencies.. whatever it is you're all scarambling to make excuses.

I could care less if i'm the ONLY one to recognize how truly special this fighter is... he might not have the effect of a TySON OR an ALI... bUT i know for a fact that he's been even more dominant than they were as a heavyweight champion.....if you didn't hate him & look at it from a neutral perspective.. you'd see it very clearly but you have to all desperately hold onto past greats when someone right NOW has clearly bettered them.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    You know, his arguments aren't that far off from the truth actually.
                    I know his arguments aren't that far off from reality & all the haters know this. He just puts a little extra touch of exuberance & cockiness to portray Vitali in a godlike fashion to pessss off all the haters intentionally because they pesssss him off by outright lieing away at Vitali's stature as a great heavyweight... he's giving them they're own medicine in return. Acknowledge where Vitali truly ranks amongst THE very best the division has had to offer without claims of inferiority & there won't be any more mythical rants but until then i'll take ALL of those excusemaking in denial phockers to school by myself if i have to... i esp.. can't stand that who's he fought boll**** as if a different opponent somehow gets you a different result when you're beyond dominant against every foe you've ever fought.. just makes all the haters sound like embiciles that have no common sense or decent intelligence.

Comment

Much respect. That was a nice gesture.

Comment

Working...
                      X