No announcement yet.

Hearing that David Haye will be fighting on November 22nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    David Haye - I'll retire when i'm 30 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/13741467

David Haye - I'll retire if i don't fight a Klitschko - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-go-ahead.html

f*** David Haye
    Hopkins said he'd retire at 40, even promised his mother, but look at him now. A lot of boxers say they'll retire and eventually come back. Happens all the time, it's not as if Haye is the only guy to do to

If Haye has got the fire to fight again it's great for the HW division, he's one of the most talented HW boxers of our time, I think most would agree. Plus he's usually exciting to watch. Blame the boring Wladimir fight on Wladimir not on Haye because Wladimir was the one who made that fight boring by fighting so negatively.

And Haye's aim is to fight Wladimir again, he said in his last interview that he's going to build his resume and get himself in position for the rematch so he does aim to fight him but he knows it won't be straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Hopkins said he'd retire at 40, even promised his mother, but look at him now. A lot of boxers say they'll retire and eventually come back. Happens all the time, it's not as if Haye is the only guy to do to
      Haye is the biggest bull****ter in the sport though, you can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

If Haye has got the fire to fight again it's great for the HW division, he's one of the most talented HW boxers of our time, I think most would agree. Plus he's usually exciting to watch. Blame the boring Wladimir fight on Wladimir not on Haye because Wladimir was the one who made that fight boring by fighting so negatively.
      Myth. The Valuev fight for example, was probably the dullest boxing fight I've ever seen.

And Haye's aim is to fight Wladimir again, he said in his last interview that he's going to build his resume and get himself in position for the rematch so he does aim to fight him but he knows it won't be straight away.
      Haye won't fight Wlad as long as he's got a hole in his arse. The only reason he's apparently fighting again is because his completely delusional ideas about becoming a Hollywood actor failed miserably. Haye just wants some easy money, deep down he hates the sport.

Comment

If Haye has got the fire to fight again it's great for the HW division, he's one of the most talented HW boxers of our time, I think most would agree.
        He was good at cruiser. His HW run stinks. I think most would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          He was good at cruiser. His HW run stinks. I think most would agree.
          No I would not agree.

At heavyweight fought 3 entertaining fights won by KOs

Fought and beat the Russian for the belt

And went the distance with Wlad

That's pretty good to me

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            No I would not agree.

That's pretty good to me
            They might have been entertaining, but he only fought two good fighters, beating one.

Comment

No I would not agree.

That's pretty good to me
              His best HW win is Chisora, in terms of entertainment.

About the Vlad fight, nope that was an embarrassment for Haye. I guess that is why he is getting desperate for Vlad II.

He probably has trouble sleeping at night still thinking about that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                haye is a small ****house
                Hahahaha - THIS!

Best coined term in boxing of this fistic era... "He's a small ****house." - Tyson Fury.

Thank you for making me laugh by reminding me of that.

Comment

This is terrible news. This phaggot needs to go away forever.

After what he did to Fury... Basically cost him over a year in his prime.

He never had any intention of fighting Fury. He just wanted to keep his name alive while he bided his time.

Unless he's going to fight a top HW, and get KTFO'd already, nobody wants to see this small, worthless, ****house.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    His best HW win is Chisora, in terms of entertainment.

About the Vlad fight, nope that was an embarrassment for Haye. I guess that is why he is getting desperate for Vlad II.

He probably has trouble sleeping at night still thinking about that fight.
                    The Wlad fight was an embarrassment for both and the last time Wlad was on HBO

He beat the Russian who is no ATG but no one else could beat him, and he took his belt and rocked him

He stright sparked a motivated Dell Boy, retired the blight of the heavyweight division in John Ruiz and had an entertaining scrap with Monty B

And I forgot his first fight at heavyweight when he sparked that Euro bum with one punch

That's a good run at heavyweight to me

Comment

The Wlad fight was an embarrassment for both and the last time Wlad was on HBO

He beat the Russian who is no ATG but no one else could beat him, and he took his belt and rocked him

He stright sparked a motivated Dell Boy, retired the blight of the heavyweight division in John Ruiz and had an entertaining scrap with Monty B

And I forgot his first fight at heavyweight when he sparked that Euro bum with one punch

That's a good run at heavyweight to me
                      lol. It is not a good run at all, you must be kidding yourself. As I said, Chisora was a good W, but he just semi retired again, or whatever you want to call the Haye style of not fighting on. Chisora is a limited fighter, so not much impressive there.

Vladimir took the fight to Haye, it was a highly tactical affair and that made for a spoiler. Haye wanted to knock Vlad out with one punch, and had no plan B.

Comment

Working...
                      X