No announcement yet.

Lets Put MAB, Morales, Marquez in the Ring with Floyd, Castillo, Corales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Put MAB, Morales, Marquez in the Ring with Floyd, Castillo, Corales

Lets take a trip back to 130 and lets put MAB in the ring with Floyd who wins?

Lets put Morales in the ring with Floyd, who wins?

Lets put Marquez in the ring with Floyd, who wins?

Lets go to 130 and 135 and put MAB, EM, Marquez in the ring with Corrales and Castillo, who wins?

Lets put Pacquiao in the ring at 135 with Castillo, Corales, Floyd, who wins?

Prime Marquez beats them all

/thread

Comment

let's put this thread in the trash

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post

Lets go to 130 and 135 and put MAB, EM, Marquez in the ring with Corrales and Castillo, who wins?

lets be a floyd nuthugger and create absurd scenarios...

floyd and manny beat everyone you mentioned...

you should have named the thread, lets put floyd in the ring with great featherweights,,, that would have been a better title,,

but as long as you can sleep better knowing that floyd beats featherweights

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Prime Marquez beats them all

/thread
          I love me some Marquez myself but

when do you consider Marquez in his prime? when he "lost" to Chris John? or when he lost to Freddie Norwood? Was it before the first Pacquiao fight? Or one he nearly lost to Marco Antonio Barrera?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            let's put this thread in the trash
            So many puns I can make in response to this but I'm going to take the high road today and let maturity reign supreme.

Comment

Corales Castillo and May on a different level. Marquez Barrera and Morales love to block punches with their face

Comment

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
                Corales Castillo and May on a different level. Marquez Barrera and Morales love to block punches with their face
                yeah cuz corrales and castillo were widely known as slick defenders and hardly ever got punched,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  lets be a floyd nuthugger and create absurd scenarios...

floyd and manny beat everyone you mentioned...

you should have named the thread, lets put floyd in the ring with great featherweights,,, that would have been a better title,,

but as long as you can sleep better knowing that floyd beats featherweights
                  Floyd Castillo and Chico all fought at 130 in their early careers. Do MAB, JMM, Morales or Pac beat any of them at 130? You can probably guess that I dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post

joined August 2013...that's all you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X