Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kieran Farrell Suffers a Brain Bleed But on The Mend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kieran is ok, he is being discharged tomorrow.

I was at the fight and it was fight of the year for sure in my eyes. It was much closer than the scorecards suggest.

Kieran must of thrown well over a thousand punches, the pace he set at the start of the fight was unbelievable.

He had never gone past six rounds before and he got tired towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Kieran is ok, he is being discharged tomorrow.

I was at the fight and it was fight of the year for sure in my eyes. It was much closer than the scorecards suggest.

Kieran must of thrown well over a thousand punches, the pace he set at the start of the fight was unbelievable.

He had never gone past six rounds before and he got tired towards the end.
      glad he's doing well

was there last night and was really worried for him... exhaustion makes complete sense the relentless pace he set was unreal and made for a great great fight

Pleased Crolla got the win, pleased both lads put on a great show, more importantly pleased Keiran is alright... easily the best fight I've been to this year credit to both lads for an epic fight

Atmosphere was rocking n all... cracking card throughout that Dave Coldwell can organise a damn good show

Comment

Working...
      X