No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James Kirkland, Brian Vera Drop Texas Bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James Kirkland, Brian Vera Drop Texas Bombs

Dr. Pepper Arena, Frisco, Texas - Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (28-1, 25 KOs) stopped Dennis Sharpe (17-8-3, 4 KOs) in the first round. Sharpe went down twice. Photos by Stacey Verbeek.

[Click Here To Read More]

Canelo how about fighting this guy this year .........you say you want a big fight ...CANELO VS KIRLAND

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
      Canelo how about fighting this guy this year .........you say you want a big fight ...CANELO VS KIRLAND
      would be a great fight bro.

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
        Kirkland would NOT take the fight at this point....unless he's in massive debt or something. It's strange to say it, but Canelo is ahead of Kirkland when it comes to level of opposition. James still needs rebuilding probably another 3-4 fights and 2 of those fight have to be against world class opponents.

Golden Boy, if they're smart, has a great chance to build up both of these guys for a mega fight down the road in 2-3 years. Similar to what Top Rank did with Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

Man it's good to see Wolfe and Kirkland together. Was disappointed when he got out of jail and left her, we all know what happened after that. Wolfe looks like she's lost weight too, last time I saw her she was starting to put on a few pounds.

Comment

yeah it's nice to see them back together. james should also stay at 154 where his power is more devastating.

i hope my boy andy lee gets vera next, to get rid of that blemish.

Comment

Just seen the fight on youtube. Got to say that Kirkland doesnt really impress me with this fight. He got tagged quite a number of times but luckily his chin stood up. He knock down his opponent with two straight shot to the abdoment with the ref stopping the second. Looking forward to his next fight and hopefully a rematch with Ishida.

Comment

James Freeman and Jashua Burns was the best fight of the night despite both being bums.

Comment

Working...
                X