Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares vs Agbeko, Darchinyan vs Perez Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great fights before, hopefully these come out the same, cant wait...

Comment

Mares doesnt impress me he really lost to perez amd to vic the kid will lose to king kong by ko he needs to improve defence he gets caught too much

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        I like Mares, too. But what happened to his skills? He used to be a combination-punching technician and now he looks like a mindless brawler. He needs to stick to one trainer maybe go back to Nacho.
        I noticed this also, he definitely needs to go back to beristain.

Comment

Hopefully Perez finishes Darchy's career. Now, Agbeko/Mares is a toss up two tuff fighters I don't see a knockout in this I.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            I like Mares, too. But what happened to his skills? He used to be a combination-punching technician and now he looks like a mindless brawler. He needs to stick to one trainer maybe go back to Nacho.
            Fighting Vic and Perez which have high volume punches and power had to be part of the reason his combos weren't there. I think he got tagged enough, no need to risk getting countered and KO'd. Agbeko is another tough fight for Mares he has to focus on D a bit more because Agbeko is no pushover.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Mares doesnt impress me he really lost to perez amd to vic the kid will lose to king kong by ko he needs to improve defence he gets caught too much
              Wrong on both accounts.

Especially the Perez fight. Mares should of got the nod. If you think otherwise you haven't seen the fight.

Perez beat Agebko the first time around.

Joseph needed to adjust and adapt to Perez to beat him. He couldn't just stand and slug it out.

He won't have the same benefit against Mares.

He will not get two shots at Mares. Abner will beat him convincingly the first time.

Just come out and say you don't like him because he's Mexican. Don't bull**** and pretend like he should have loss some fights. Own your bias.
              Last edited by Evil Abed; 02-09-2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

should be good fights. war showtime

Comment

Originally posted by P€RF€CT/CR€A§€ View Post
                  Fighting Vic and Perez which have high volume punches and power had to be part of the reason his combos weren't there. I think he got tagged enough, no need to risk getting countered and KO'd. Agbeko is another tough fight for Mares he has to focus on D a bit more because Agbeko is no pushover.
                  stfu you brainless turkish mammal. all you can do is hate, you formula of sewer gene. i masturbate on turks. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    king kong wants that fight too, he';s just not looking past mares (who is a damn good young fighter with big cojones).

I think king kong is gonna bring too much to the table for mares
                    so with you on this

the first presser (my boy Luis covered this one) I remember everyone focused on every other fight BUT Agbeko

Mares- the young stud ready for the spotlight
                    Perez- the relentless champion ready to be crowned the best
                    Darchinyan- can the Raging Bull bring heat to Mares

etc etc

after the presser during our one on ones NO ONE bothered to interview Agbeko until I did

yet IMO he is poised to win this. I think he brings too many facets to Abner and I think the world of Abner just have to call it how I see it

I also think Yonnhy got old fast and may be in danger against Darchinyan who stated he is tired of boxing and needs to go back to being the bully again

Comment

Those black boxers are ugly !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X