Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment This Video: At What Time Did Maidana Cheat? Where is the Pill Unedited Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
    you karma me saying "how does it feel getting self owned"

So why be brave in secrete, What is this special potion, lotion, substance that is only needed in round 12 after practically winning every round and that will never show up in any drug test.

Please what can it be.
    You want to apologize, punk? Did you happen to see my post before the post where you tried to get smart with me? I asked you how it feels, ******. Answer me.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      You want to apologize, punk? Did you happen to see my post before the post where you tried to get smart with me? I asked you how it feels, ******. Answer me.
      quote yourself please. cause you are making shit up.

Comment

quote yourself please. cause you are making shit up.
        Sure, ALT. Post #5 in this thread:

Yep just commented in another thread. I think people are going down the wrong path trying to claim it was "a pill." Nobody knows what he did there, but he clearly did something.
        Are you blind and stupid or just blind?

Comment

Robert Garcia knows how to lift a fighter's spirit, great trainer.

Comment

Sure, ALT. Post #5 in this thread:

Are you blind and stupid or just blind?
            lol what a clown, so instead of answering my post, you played the "lets nip pick game"

again my reply was

you karma me saying "how does it feel getting self owned"

So why be brave in secret, What is this special potion, lotion, substance that is only needed in round 12 after practically winning every round and that will never show up in any drug test.

Please what can it be.
            Not being smart at all, what do you think it is.

Or are you just making up what you think if "all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops" then this magic substance will exist.

What is this magic substance/pill/ped/crack/aside-meth/

what is it?

Comment

lol what a clown, so instead of answering my post, you played the "lets nip pick game"

again my reply was

Not being smart at all, what do you think it is.

Or are you just making up what you think if "all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops" then this magic substance will exist.

What is this magic substance/pill/ped/crack/aside-meth/

what is it?
              Hypocritical coward, now you insult me?

Where do you live? I want to show you how "brave" I am. B*tch.

Comment

Hypocritical coward, now you insult me?

Where do you live? I want to show you how "brave" I am. B*tch.
                lol always one. AZ, phoenix so whenver you get "brave" hit me up I can meet your ass at any damn park. LOL this clown must really love broner, this is there fans lol. bunch of clowns.

Comment

9 seconds in he silps something wit tha napkin.

Comment

lol always one. AZ, phoenix so whenver you get "brave" hit me up I can meet your ass at any damn park. LOL this clown must really love broner, this is there fans lol. bunch of clowns.
                    Always a hypocritical coward, eh? You admit it. I live in LA. Used to live in Tempe, woman. Really sorry I had to leave. You come to my city? I'll meet you at a park. I come to your city. You meet me at a park.

Yes, I'm quite the Broner fan:

Broner panicked and stopped defending himself properly after the very first bit of contact he felt from Maidana. DID YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU REWATCHED IT?? In his heart of hearts Broner knows he's a fraud. He knows he's not a true champion. I've seen no-hopers with 10,000 times more gumption than that kid.
                    If there was ever a fighter anywhere, ever, that was "exposed" it was Adrian Broner. Both HBO and Showtime touted this guy as "the future of boxing" and worse. Outrageous hype around how good he allegedly was. As a fighter. Pure hype. Gaping holes in his game... Nah, Fischer. He was EXPOSED. Fully.

Comment

Always a hypocritical coward, eh? You admit it. I live in LA. Used to live in Tempe, woman. Really sorry I had to leave. You come to my city? I'll meet you at a park. I come to your city. You meet me at a park.

Yes, I'm quite the Broner fan:
                      so show up then playa, I dont fuck around you want it come get it.

yeah cool, but you wrong on this issue you havent answered one thing I said instead you took it personaly and let your estrogen flare up.

what are we talking about here.

what is the controversy about, a pill right?

so you say it not a pill, then what is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X