No announcement yet.

I reckon Khan v Guerrero in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reckon Khan v Guerrero in December

I think Floyd v Khan is the plan for May. It all seems to point that way. But they can't sell the fight with Khan's last win being against Diaz. Say what you want about Floyd's opponent, but they're usually coming off notable wins.

I reckon they cancelled the Devon fight with it being too risky and are trying to negotiate another opponent for Khan in December, to build him up for Floyd. But it's got to be someone decent, good name. Mosley is busy otherwise he'd have been a shoe in. Maybe Guerrero? He had big trouble with Floyd's speed, maybe they think Khan could do a good job on him, and if he KO's Guerrero that'd be a massive promotion boost for the Floyd fight.

Could be wrong, but makes sense.
    Last edited by Targaryen; 10-16-2013, 01:38 PM.

Queen Con isn't even confident enough of beating Alexander... he knows his career is done, he's just looking for that cash-out pay day to end his career.

Comment

he's not fighting a threat......

guerrero (a southpaw) is not an adequate tune up... plus he's rough, cuts etc could put that mayweather payday in jeopardy....

name someone who cant punch but is relatively well ranked... there's your tune up.

Comment

Khan can't beat Guerrero.

Comment

chris van herdeen
          vicktor postol
          or beltran, get him to move up a couple weights.
          Last edited by James_Toney; 10-06-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

He would lose to Guerrero if he takes that fight.

Comment

Wudnt the Ghost be a bigger risk than Devon?

Ghost is a come forwards fighter who likes to brawl and we all know Khan always succumbs to brawling, he just feels the need to brawl, when there is no need to

Diaz was also a brawler pressure fighter and look how Khan struggled

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                he's not fighting a threat......

guerrero (a southpaw) is not an adequate tune up... plus he's rough, cuts etc could put that mayweather payday in jeopardy....

name someone who cant punch but is relatively well ranked... there's your tune up.
                that would have been Devon

Comment

He don't ought to, The Ghost will beat the snot out of that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    that would have been Devon
                    he's a southpaw though.

Comment

Working...
                    X