No announcement yet.

Cotto's Fight Night Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto's Fight Night Weight?

How much do you think he weights when he comes to the ring?

The last time HBO put his fight night weight on TV was during the Urkal fight at 147 5 years ago and his fight night weight was 159.

Comment

Originally posted by animalisticmeth View Post
      how much do you think he weights when he comes to the ring?

165???????

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        The last time HBO put his fight night weight on TV was during the Urkal fight at 147 5 years ago and his fight night weight was 159.
        And thats all fluid because you cannot build muscle or fat in 30hrs , against Floyd he had more muscle mass than at 147 so the fluid gain difference would be less because his body is holding more water to start with , he prolly went in at about 162-5 .

Weight as in weighin and fight weight has so much to do with the muscle mass you are holding before the drying out process , if you really need to weigh in at a light weight for your body the only way is that you must shed muscle mass leading up to the weighin ,,,, thats why CWs that drag a fighter down can be very destructive if its outside your limits , going up is totally different and will never hurt you like going down can .

Comment

Yeah, 165 seems about right.

Comment

140 completely drained and shot against pac

180 beast against mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              He was really out of shape for the Urkal fight, I think that's probably on the high end of his rehydration weights.

Comment

I think he was probably int he low 160's against Floyd. He was definitely bigger than Floyd, who said he actually lost weight going into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

God you're a miserable boxing fan. I don't know why you bother to watch the sprt, judging from what you post.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

"i am a false prophet, god is a superstition."

"those areas have been drilled."

Comment

Working...
                    X