No announcement yet.

i hate the way martinez is getting treated by hbo and the wbc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate the way martinez is getting treated by hbo and the wbc

its ridicluous..hes stripped of his 154 and 160 titles so manny and chavez jr could claim belts..hbo is hesitant to give him dates..he should say **** the wbc and hbo..go to showtime and run his own show..caus ethis is just getting ridiculous..never seem a lineal champ treated like this

maybe if steroidgio martinez submitted to OSDTs and stopped ducking JR he wouldn't be a PPV failure and a ratings disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      maybe if steroidgio martinez submitted to OSDTs and stopped ducking JR he wouldn't be a PPV failure and a ratings disaster.

Comment

Agreed. I can't believe people actually support such a blatant ducker, not to mention enormous coward.

Comment

I know! HBO plucking him from obscurity and forcing big name fighters to get in the ring with him is terriable! Shame on you HBO for tripling Sergios paydays!!!

Comment

He cant just go to showtime, Pac was able to do that because he was a PPV attraction who brings alot to the table, As much as i think Martinez is unlucky he doesnt have the pulling power of the two biggest name in boxing, And he also doesnt have the support of the WBC who seem to want to help Chavez jnr at every opportunity, Sad as it seems but the politics of boxing wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              its ridicluous..hes stripped of his 154 and 160 titles so manny and chavez jr could claim belts..hbo is hesitant to give him dates..he should say **** the wbc and hbo..go to showtime and run his own show..caus ethis is just getting ridiculous..never seem a lineal champ treated like this
              You have a better sense of what's fair and best for the sport than the WBC's Sulaiman and HBO's Greenburg, both of whom are despicable by times.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                if steroidgio martinez has nothing 2 hide y won't he take OSDTs?

if steroidgio martinez s clean y does he worship alleged PED user lance armstrong?

if steroidgio martinez isn't afraid of JR y won't maravagina just take the test and get the biggest payday of his career? and i use the term "career" loosely.

Comment

its ridiculous this man lost 3 belts in under a year all for nothing..................

Comment

if steroidgio martinez has nothing 2 hide y won't he take OSDTs?

if steroidgio martinez s clean y does he worship alleged PED user lance armstrong?

if steroidgio martinez isn't afraid of JR y won't maravagina just take the test and get the biggest payday of his career? and i use the term "career" loosely.
                    Sergio Martinez did ACCEPT OST for a possible fight with Floyd Mayweather.

Also I agree Larry, he should just leave HBO and give Showtime a try, because lord knows he's getting cheated like trash, and it's not his fault everyone is ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                    X