No announcement yet.

new Floyd interview, Disses Mosley bigtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    Mayweather will never fight Shane. Mayweather has turned down Mosley more times than the other way around.

Mayweather: Shane Mosley! I would say that Shane Mosley represents the 90’s. Now all of sudden after he got 5 or 6 losses now he talking about “yeah, I want to fight Floyd!” Well your career is almost over and now you want to fight me. They all want to talk about Shane’s last fight [with Antonio Margarito], but he beat De La Hoya twice on steroids. So did he win all those championships? Absolutely not, he was on steroids. Now he talks about wanting to fight everyone out there? Shane, your career is over. You’re almost 40! Give it up, Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
      Both are my boys. They need to fight and Mosley needs to talk **** to him all week long in his face. Shane might be to nice to do that. But if you want something you have to try your best to get it. No matter what
      I love mosely but dog trust me, its to late, May would out box him, EASY!

Comment

Originally posted by OTSS View Post
        I love mosely but dog trust me, its to late, May would out box him, EASY!
        EASY....Cotto outboxed Mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
          Mosley vs Clottey is on HBO...

mr ppv attraction huh?
          I guess those PPVs with Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir really knocked a lot of dicks in the dirt. The PPV with Gatti didn't even do all that good. Mosley's fights with Vargas and Cotto did better than those other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            I guess those PPVs with Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir really knocked a lot of dicks in the dirt. The PPV with Gatti didn't even do all that good. Mosley's fights with Vargas and Cotto did better than those other fights.
            you are right....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
              EASY....Cotto outboxed Mosley...
              Cotto didn't outbox Mosley. He fought like a ***** in the last rounds because he knew he would've got KOd if he kept trying to take the fight to Shane. The punch stat numbers were exactly the same with Mosley having a big advantage in power connects. That's not outboxing someone. You are just trying to let on like Cotto gave Mosley some kind of humbling defeat because Mosley had the balls to call Floyd out. I don't blame Mayweather for not fighting Shane after he lost to Cotto. But in my opinion Mosley was robbed and Cotto was too afraid to call Floyd out. Mosley even wanted to fight Floyd after he lost to Cotto. If Cotto beat him down so bad then why did Mosley want to still fight Floyd?

Comment

If Floyd fought Mosley and beat him I bet many would say Shane was old and past it....so why do people want this fight? Its a no win for Floyd really, although I admit I would give him credit and would definitely enjoy seeing these 2 finally face-off.

Comment

Working...
                X