No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Open Media Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Open Media Workout

"MAYHEM: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2," a 12-round world championship bout for Mayweather's WBA Welterweight Belt and WBC Welterweight and Super Welterweight World Titles takes place Saturday, Sept. 13 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and is promoted by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona Extra, O'Reilly Auto Parts and "The Equalizer" in theaters Sept. 26. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV® (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) and is the fourth fight of a six-fight deal between Mayweather and Showtime Networks Inc. In the co-main event, Leo Santa Cruz defends his WBC Super Bantamweight Title against Manuel Roman in a 12-round bout and Miguel Vazquez faces Mickey Bey in a 12-round bout for the IBF Lightweight World Championship. In the PPV opener, Alfredo Angulo squares against James De La Rosa in a 10-round middleweight bout. The event will be available in Spanish through secondary audio programming (SAP). [Click Here To Read More]

tattoo gets annoying real fast lol

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
      tattoo gets annoying real fast lol
      completely agreed!! i was watching it yesterday thinking to myself wtf is this dude rambling about LOL. its like he doesnt know how to say the words in the right way. like when he was asking ellerbe lets pretend floyd gets pass maidana whos next for floyd. like who the phuck would say something like that? he's bascially saying floyd will win so whos next for him when his job is to promote this current fight not the next one LOL.

Comment

Both Roger & Floyd looked really off on their pad work. Both are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          seems more like it was rog's fault.. i think floyd is pushing him too hard and roger cant keep up.

Comment

yup. Floyd is slowing down roger looks like he is really sick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              yup. Floyd is slowing down roger looks like he is really sick.
              Yeah Roger def shouldn't be on the pads anymore. And yes Floyd is slowing down; having Roger do that padwork isn't helping Floyd get any better either. I do wonder if Floyd recognizes that he's fading. He seems to go just as hard in training now as he did when he was younger and an older fighter just shouldn't do that. I still believe his strategy should be focused on in-fighting and not trying to stay away.

Comment

Can we have one live stream or weigh in without that annoying mothafooka Tattoo screaming in my ear please. Would really appreciate that.

Comment

Yeah Roger def shouldn't be on the pads anymore. And yes Floyd is slowing down; having Roger do that padwork isn't helping Floyd get any better either. I do wonder if Floyd recognizes that he's fading. He seems to go just as hard in training now as he did when he was younger and an older fighter just shouldn't do that. I still believe his strategy should be focused on in-fighting and not trying to stay away.
                  Maybe that's why he is staying with Roger-he recognizes he needs to be less defensive.

I agree-in fighting not the ghost/canelo box and move. You know I think Floyd purposely went to the corner because Maidana was very effective in the middle of the ring. Garcia has seen that and will be prepared for it. I guess that's why Floyd is working on getting "stronger"-hes gonna have to win this in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Maybe that's why he is staying with Roger-he recognizes he needs to be less defensive.

I agree-in fighting not the ghost/canelo box and move. You know I think Floyd purposely went to the corner because Maidana was very effective in the middle of the ring. Garcia has seen that and will be prepared for it. I guess that's why Floyd is working on getting "stronger"-hes gonna have to win this in the trenches.
                    Yes and yes. I keep saying it. No way Floyd wins this fight by moving around. He might mix that in (especially early on) but he can't sustain that and he has to know this. Fighters from the midwest were very adept at skilled in-fighting and fighting off the ropes. That has to be his strategy here against a very strong, powerful fighter who is quick enough to land in the center of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X