Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lydell Rhodes breaks ties with TMT and Mayweather to go train at Wild Card with Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lude lol likes to fight with real puncher gloves, he doesn't like pillow gloves so what his he suppose to do.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      If you actually watch the whole sparring video he didn't really get whooped....He only got whopped in the last minute (it lasted 15+ minutes) He held his own for most of the sparring....

The clipped version that Showtime showed was only the last minute of the sparring (where Broner did whoop him)
      That's true. I just was a little lazy to bother explaining that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Hope he doesn't bring the TMT doping culture into the Wildcard with him.
        Lmfao......

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Checkmate? How many Wild Card guys have popped dirty?
          Roach trained James Toney knowing he was dirty. Justin Fortune tested dirty twice training with wild card. Pacquiao ran like a sissy coward from testing. Roach has stated his gym essentially has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding PED abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Floyd, boxing's biggest hypocrite, you're taking his word for it?
            Yea because I dont think thats something to lie about. And the way he talked about it was so laid back and easygoing. I think because he's a fighter, he knows what it takes to make other fighters feel happy. He wants his stable to feel comfortable. I have read your post. Your one of these guys that goes out of your way to hate on this fighter or d-ride that fighter. I dont do ANY of that stuff.

I took Floyd's words for what they were. I didnt overcomplicate it like, "He's just lying because he's Floyd" Get over yaself layme.

Comment

Working...
            X