Comments Thread For: Kessler's Hand Still Injured, Steiglitz Bout is Now Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You're such a nerd, "dilly dallying", "ever so slightly"...Lol wtf

And Kessler has a hand injury. I don't know if you knew this, but you need your hands to box. If they're injured, you can't box.
    Yes but hes talking about facing a different opponent when he comes back, not Steiglitz. Hes already had one tune-up, like I said, if you need two tune-ups to fight Steiglitz, the jig is up.

I honestly don't care that much about what he does. I didn't realise it meant so much to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Because the same people who happily give their take on Mayweather-Castillo/Marquez-Pacquiao I and II and older fights, all of a sudden change their tune when it's a personal favorite fighter of theirs being talked about.

2 years ago is nothing BTW.
      Well I'll happily give my take on Froch-Kessler when the thread is....you know....actually about Froch-Kessler. Weird concept eh

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Well I'll happily give my take on Froch-Kessler when the thread is....you know....actually about Froch-Kessler. Weird concept eh
        You also fail to forget the WBO just ordered Stieglizt to make a mandatory defense against George Groves. I think the purse bid is set for today.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          You also fail to forget the WBO just ordered Stieglizt to make a mandatory defense against George Groves. I think the purse bid is set for today.
          Which is ridiculous given the fact that Groves has a fight scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Which is ridiculous given the fact that Groves has a fight scheduled.
            Groves has just pulled out of his fight with Anderson, due to injury ...

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              Groves has just pulled out of his fight with Anderson, due to injury ...
              Wut?

Oh dear........

Comment

I think that Kessler will probably fight Mcgee who has lost only to Bute by tko in recent years. Team Kessler wants to add some wins on their record before fighting Bute, so they can have some weight at the negociation table.

When Kessler or his team refused to fight Bute, i knew they were going to prepare that fight (against Bute) with low risk competition, and i thought Steiglitz was a low risk fight, maybe i was wrong.

Comment

Stench coming from Kessler is unbearable

something smells around Kessler the soft Danish cupcake. Kessler only wantsa easy fights at home and makes so many excuses. but that is a typical soft weak Euro who only knows the easy life. Kessler is just a soft guy real soft.

Comment

ya just new as soon as groves pulled out the fight with anderson there was more to it...groves v stieglitz

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
                      something smells around Kessler the soft Danish cupcake. Kessler only wantsa easy fights at home and makes so many excuses. but that is a typical soft weak Euro who only knows the easy life. Kessler is just a soft guy real soft.
                      just cos kessler wants easy fights doesnt mean all euros are weak, froch just got beat comfortably by ward and now hes getting it on with bute

Comment

Working...
                      X