Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason Pacquiao had to Delete his Twitter Account !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL reason Pacquiao had to Delete his Twitter Account !!!

On Tuesday, Pacquiao, who is currently training to defend his World Boxing Organization title against Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, deleted his newly created (one month) account on the site.
    The 31-year-old, nicknamed the best "pound-for-pound" fighter on the planet, dropped out of high school as a teenager because he was extremely poor, but times have definitely changed as boxing has given him more fortune and fame than he could have ever imagined.
    A main reason for the deletion of his account might have something to do with that fact that Pacquiao, who is also a member of the country's House of Representatives,
    see the rest here http://www.***************.com/profi...n-pacquiao-had

politiking from a blackberry. im actually shocked that this hasnt happened here stateside lol

Comment

Then why are they creating a new one?

I didn't read what's in the link BTW, cause I don't like links from sites like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post

I didn't read what's in the link BTW, cause I don't like links from sites like this.
        that's cuz the deleting of his account was a knee-jerk reaction and they most likely realized that there is value in keeping tabs with one's fanbase.

this time, the account would be closely monitored and Pac won't just tweet out of a whim but carefully take his time in composing his responses.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post

the sites pretty solid. i know karceno is extremely hated by the droves of *******s but he dont lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            the sites pretty solid. i know karceno is extremely hated by the droves of *******s but he dont lie.
            to a ***** like you, karceno is the messiah....but all that fat slob does is hate on pac and drink the floyd kool aid....

Comment

Everyone who understands tagalog knew why he deleted his twitter account. Top Rank are on their way to making @mannypacquiao his official account soon though...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                to a ***** like you, karceno is the messiah....but all that fat slob does is hate on pac and drink the floyd kool aid....
                hes like alex jones. he says the things people dont want to here but he backs them up with the articles and facts necessary to prove him right. so far the best come back to to everything he says on youtube is just racist insults from ******* pinoys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  hes like alex jones. he says the things people dont want to here but he backs them up with the articles and facts necessary to prove him right. so far the best come back to to everything he says on youtube is just racist insults from ******* pinoys.
                  no..he's like a tape recorder...he copies everything floyd sr says and makes it his own.......the boy cant stand the fact that his boy is getting ****ted on by a fighter thats not afrcican american.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    no..he's like a tape recorder...he copies everything floyd sr says and makes it his own.......the boy cant stand the fact that his boy is getting ****ted on by a fighter thats not afrcican american.....
                    see you cant offer anything other than race baiting and i could post some vids where he straight owns *******s w facts and logic that are undeniable except to haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X