No announcement yet.

Randy Couture proved that MMA blows Boxing away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Couture proved that MMA blows Boxing away

Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.

Originally posted by Woode2222 View Post
    Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.
    mma guy beats boxer 9 out of 10 times IMO..

boxing is my fav sport but MMA more well rounded when it comes to "fighting" ..

Comment

Whatever. Just tune in August 28th. I hope you paid your electric bill.

Comment

Ya.. Randy is a better MMA fighter. Just like Toney is the better boxer. What we already knew before the fight. You come in as an alt from sherdog having to state MMA>Boxing, and you say we have the problem...

Couture wouldn't even last half as long as Toney would have. At the elite level 9/10 times the MMA guy beats a boxer in a MMA match. 10/10 a boxer beats an MMA guy in a boxing match. That's all been proven.

Listen kid. Cause that's what you are. Look at Sherdog. Thread after thread about boxing/boxers. Look at BoxingScene. Before the Toney Fiasco, and in a few days there is literally maybe 1 thread about MMA every 2 weeks that get's a couple posts then withers away. You don't see us making threads asking "Who's the Brock Lesnar of boxing".... So who is the fan base with the problem?
        Last edited by Battle Hardened; 08-29-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I enjoy watching both sports, yes the MMA fighter will beat the boxer most of the time because boxing is useless once you're on your back.

We get it.

Comment

I didnt see a lot of MMA from Couture it was about 90% wrestling. Couture has better wrestling than most other UFC fighters and thats the reason Toney was matched against him.

Comment

GTFO TS, boxingscene is for real men who love real fighting, not mmgay fans. Go back to sherdog with the rest of your kind, gay ****.

Ray Mercer proved boxing was the better sport, now eat a dick skinhead.

Comment

MMA is a cheap gimmick sport so steroid-ridden, failed highschool wrestlers can make up fake 'martial arts' styles, disregard them and then grab each other in ****erotic positions on the ground for several minutes a round. Not entertaining, and I could give a **** less if some old boxer went over and got beat by some guy in much better shape by bear hugging him to death. Hurrr.

Comment

again, different sports, different rules...

Comment

this guy has 1 post

need I say more?

Comment

Working...
                    X