Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racism out of Pacquiao's Success is Dispicable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    there is racism going on both ways. Pacquiao fans are too reckless with it sometimes & dont even hide it, while the Floyd fans are sneaky, subtle & sometimes subconsciously racist towards Pacquiao.

Definitely racism going on from both camps & fan bases.
    This is exactly right. Black Americans have learned how to be sneaky racist from being surrounded by white culture and being victims of it themselves for so long. Filipinos aren't as well versed in the art of hiding your racism just below the surface, so it's more blatant and more blunt from their side.

But there's definitely racism both ways. Singling out Filipinos is wack.

Comment

That's part of my point though, not that there has been a historically racist motive towards filipinos/asians. ( I think there's more of a subconscious bias against them)

but my point is that it's the success of an athlete that brings motivation to slander a race.

Comment

lol, they gettin sensitive and butthurt this is funny

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
          isnt saying the best peds are coming fr the phils? that pac is a ped user cuz he lives in the phils??? isnt that racist??? just a question.. why question the credibility of pac cuz he came fr the phils???
          I heard Floyd say the first thing once as an off-handed comment to a DJ. I never heard him say the second thing.... or anything else for that matter.

But i'm willing to be educated. Pls connect me with a link to Floyd's statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
            I didn't ask what contributions Filipinos add, or have added to society. I asked if there's been a history of racially motivated violence aimed at Filipino peoples, and or why would anyone have racially motivated animosity towards those said Filipinos.

If it's such a stupid question, you should be able to answer it quite easily.
            Again, google it, ******...

Seriously, do you even have the first clue about FILIPINOS???

If this is your first learning interaction you have regarding cultures especially on a damn boxing forum, I am deeply sorry for your lack of education....

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
              isnt saying the best peds are coming fr the phils? that pac is a ped user cuz he lives in the phils??? isnt that racist??? just a question.. why question the credibility of pac cuz he came fr the phils???
              How's it racist to say the best PED's come out of the Philippines? Is claiming the best and most fuel efficient cars come from Japan racist?

No one has accused Pac of using PED's because he's from the Philippines, they've accused him because they don't believe he's achieved success naturally, and most recently, because of how shoddy his actions were after being accused.

Comment

Originally posted by re-run View Post
                That's part of my point though, not that there has been a historically racist motive towards filipinos/asians. ( I think there's more of a subconscious bias against them)

but my point is that it's the success of an athlete that brings motivation to slander a race.
                Not true... There has been extensive racism, institutionally as well as outright in this country for almost 200 years...

And, this is just in this country... Outside the country,,,, Millions of Asians have died due to racist policies...

People here are not educated on the facts.

Comment

How's it racist to say the best PED's come out of the Philippines? Is claiming the best and most fuel efficient cars come from Japan racist?

No one has accused Pac of using PED's because he's from the Philippines, they've accused him because they don't believe he's achieved success naturally, and most recently, because of how shoddy his actions were after being accused.
                  wow an idiot comparison!! a bad thing compared to a good thing??? GTFOH!

Comment

Since you feel that way, perhaps you can answer this question.
                    Nobody enslaved the white pilgrims yet they ended up enslaving people from africa.

You dont have to have a persecuted history caused by racism to be racist or be attacked with racism.

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
                      Again, google it, ******...

Seriously, do you even have the first clue about FILIPINOS???

If this is your first learning interaction you have regarding cultures especially on a damn boxing forum, I am deeply sorry for your lack of education....
                      No I don't, hence the reason I'm asking. If you're as well versed about the ins and outs of the Filipino culture, both current and historical, then educating those who aren't should be rather simple. We're waiting.

Not cultures, the Filipino culture. I don't claim to know everything about all sects of people, nor will I ever. I'm still learning. With that said, are you able to answer the question, or no? If not, I'll move on and ask someone else, because I've grown weary of your trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X