Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
    Boxing is an art form and it's HIT and NOT Be HIT. But hit comes before and after not getting hit.

And you do agree as i agree that most blacks are boxers(as in style. And you know where i stand in that. And just to make it there are Mexican that box(as in styles.

Floyd Mayweather is the most accurate puncher in the history of boxing and arguably the greatest Defensive fighter to step in to a ring. So like you said, the art form is to Hit and not get hit. Floyd does superb in both cases. From the way you post, it appears as if you don't have a complete understanding of what the sweet science is about. It's about Hitting, not throwing punches. It's about evading punches, not 'face first defense'.

Futhermore, What is you purpose? You haven't even addressed the topic yet you troll throughout this thread in a confrontational manner harping up attributes of mexicans fighters and down playing the Greatness of the Black Boxer. Why? It's obvious you have little to no regards for Black fighters, yet you go 1to1 with the OP and other posters. Hell, I wouldn't be a stretch to say that you have no regards for Black people in general, yet you probably have the most posts within this thread. Why?

I'm not exactly a fan of the Mexican Warrior style or mexican fighters in general, however I wouldn't go in to a thread dedicated to ' Common percption of what Mexicans expect from their fighters' and talk ****. Yet, you do. Why? I don't care enough about Mexican fighters to even click on the post much less post page after ,page after page, about it. You haven't anything positive about Black fighters since I've been here without it being an underhanded complement. So why post about something you hate so much, so often? I don't hate Mexican Fighters, i'm just totally indifferent about their existence within this sport. MEXICAN FIGHTERS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST! Now back to the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      It’s Mexican vs. African Americans.

Better fighters African Americans
      More ATG African Americans
      More Hofer African Americans
      Biggest PPV DRAW Tyson
      Fastest hands ever RJJ African Americans
      Hardest hitter P4P foreman Tyson Shavers
      Best chin – Ali or Holyfield
      Best HW - African Americans
      Best CW - African Americans
      Best LHW - African Americans
      Best MW - African Americans
      Best WW - African Americans
      shut the **** up you dumb prick

race doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I seriously doubt that Mayweather is the most accurate puncher ever... I know he was a year ago in the current fighters, but... man... that would be a real feat if he actually was the most accurate ever.

I actually don't think he is the best defensive fighter ever either. Whitaker showed me moves that made me think he was better than Floyd in the defense category. According to historians, apparently everyone falls short of Willie Pep in that category as well.

Speaking of accuracy of punches, how crazy was it that Juan Diaz was #2?

And where the hell is JMM on that list? He is a ****ing surgeon with his punches. Watching him pinpoint the most vulnerable and open spot on the opponents body with each punch is just insane to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
          Blacks expect their people to be heavyweight champions

Eastern European fighters are now dominating the heavyweight division and have proven that they're stronger than blacks.

Now black people are looking for a great black hope.
          Ey newsflash no one..gives a **** about the heavyweight..they all blow.

Comment

• After some consideration, I take everything back I said

Comment

After some consideration, I take everything back I said
              Are you serious?

I obviously was out of line myself, so... if you are serious, you have my apology for what I said.

Blah, these ****ing race discussions always end up so badly.

Why do we keep letting ourselves be drawn into them?

BOXINGSCENE... let's boycott these in the future!

Comment

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Are you serious?

I obviously was out of line myself, so... if you are serious, you have my apology for what I said.

Blah, these ****ing race discussions always end up so badly.

Why do we keep letting ourselves be drawn into them?

BOXINGSCENE... let's boycott these in the future!
                I usually write stuff that I regret in the heat of the argument. I will also try not to get into race threads anymore

Comment

I usually write stuff that I regret in the heat of the argument. I will also try not to get into race threads anymore
                  I understand how that goes with the heat of the argument... we're cool (if you even care) .

Unfortunately I recently gave you karma...

I tried to green you.

Comment

• Cheers, hope no one got mad at what I wrote.

Comment

• ^sorry to interrupt yalls lil tea party but seriously tho... black people got owned in this thread...

mexicans 1 blacks 0...

next...

Comment

Working...
                      X