Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free lollypops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess your right but even at that age I wasnt lipping people off over the internet, I never saw a point then and I still dont. I guess I could cut them some slack cuz when you put it that way its somewhat understandable, but its still not acceptable.

To anybody that loves to flame whether theyre 14, 15 or 16, or 30. Go to sherdog.com to do it. Ive heard theyre a bunch of flamers anyways, youll fit right in.

Comment

haha i hope you guys realise i was being a bit ironic with that response lol, but i am annoyed at him for being so sensitive haha

Comment

Originally posted by Towelie View Post
        What da ****, eye though yoo sed frie lawlipawps!?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

English please....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Good thread, but you couldn't have honestly expected 14-15-16-17 year old kids to act respectful.

They are going through puberty, their voices are cracking, they have lots of anger and aggression, no girlfriends, and they think they know everything.

Typical teenage boys.

What is really disturbing is some of the disrespect shown on here by grown ass men.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------

You **** off too dickhead, didnt they start a thread about you. SHAWN IS A DICKHEAD....

Comment

Working...
          X