Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's about time for an EPIC superman movie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Funny you mentioned that, I just started Thor and did the same thing. Now I'm watching Mad Men on Netflix.

its the 3 eye roll rule for me pare...once a movie hits that 3rd eye roll, im grabbing the remote

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      its the 3 eye roll rule for me pare...once a movie hits that 3rd eye roll, im grabbing the remote
      Haha! Yeah, man...I gotta use the Makaveli Movie rating system from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
        General Zod

great because not only does he have the intellegence of luthor but he can match superman physically, this actor was great in boardwalk empire i think he will be menacing and very effective

Add in Kevin Costner, lawrence fishburne, amy adams, Russell crowe as Jor el and it has a brilliant cast
        zod would be a fine antagonist indeed... but i think darkseid would be more epic...

anyway, i agree with the essence of mak's post (not necessarily kill lois lane!) that the filmmakers must do some drastic changes to make things engaging and fresh...

the latest supes animated movie was great bcoz they did these things... (and manchester black was an a-hole of an antagonist...)
        Last edited by talip bin osman; 07-14-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Comment

CG Hulk vs CG Superman

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              zod would be a fine antagonist indeed... but i think darkseid would be more epic...

anyway, i agree with the essence of mak's post (not necessarily kill lois lane!) that the filmmakers must do some drastic changes to make things engaging and fresh...

the latest supes animated movie was great bcoz they did these things... (and manchester black was an a-hole of an antagonist...)
              are you talking about the justice league animated movie?

Comment

Working...
              X