Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched the Chisora-Helenius fight... Wait. What?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    This was NO WAY in hell a robbery. The right man won the decision. Helenius did a fantastic job at being stationary and not throwing any punches while getting pounded in his face repeatedly, which last time I checked is how you win fights.
    indeed, he blocked del boys punches with his face and won a very wide sd

Comment

Surely most of you knew it was going to be a robbery from the early rounds though right?
      The worst part was the ref. I'm sorry but he should never ref again, I have never seen such bias like that from the opening bell ever.

For an undefeated fighter, Helenius looked painfully average. Chisora is still as sloppy as hell though and for me, mentally, just isn't really there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
        Surely most of you knew it was going to be a robbery from the early rounds though right?
        The worst part was the ref. I'm sorry but he should never ref again, I have never seen such bias like that from the opening bell ever.

For an undefeated fighter, Helenius looked painfully average. Chisora is still as sloppy as hell though and for me, mentally, just isn't really there.
        Good post. The referree's behaviour was far worse than the decision.

I thought Chisora definitely won the fight. But it wasn't the landslide that some people here seem to think.

Comment

Working...
        X