No announcement yet.

There's nothing worse than arguing with a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    This one chick I was seeing a couple months ago would argue over the dumbest ****.

We were at my house one night, and we were watching WWE bored as hell drinking some beers (True American)

Anyway I made the most sarcastic comment like like "oh man this is so real" and this **** decided to give me a lecture and argue with me how wrestling is fake, meanwhile the whole time I was like "yes Ashley I know I was being sarcastic"

Then I beat her up.

In the butt or Chris Jerico style?

Comment

Me and my boyfriend never argue.

Comment

darn it genius am at school and there are some fine a$$ chicks behind and am more than sure they have seen your sig multiple times.

Comment

If a girl is getting super-low when arguing and saying some deeply insulting ****, you gotta put on your shoes and hit the street. Find a better woman to argue with.

Comment

you know I've said this before or you've heard it somewhere...yes dear, whatever you say...end of argument. ..I've been married for a while now and I've learned women are built to argue and not loose...swallow your pride for a second and you'll have peace, then when she walks away give her the finger it'll put a smile on your face and you'll feel like you won

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              you know I've said this before or you've heard it somewhere...yes dear, whatever you say...end of argument. ..I've been married for a while now and I've learned women are built to argue and not loose...swallow your pride for a second and you'll have peace, then when she walks away give her the finger it'll put a smile on your face and you'll feel like you won
              Pretty much this!!!!
              If your nervous about her turning around whilst doing the finger you can always fart on her pillow before she goes to bed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                Did you give her the people's elbow?

The rock is the realest mother****er I ever seen.

I wish I could've.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Me and my boyfriend never argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    Pretty much this!!!!
                    If your nervous about her turning around whilst doing the finger you can always fart on her pillow before she goes to bed too.

Comment

Man, me and my girl were arguing about this pizza I brought home. She was convinced it had some **** on it, and it didn't how would I know? Cause i made it at my job, and put it on myself but "no it tastes funny, are you sure?" lol you gotta just roll with it man if you want the cuddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X