No announcement yet.

Is Kovalev tied to HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kovalev tied to HBO?

I was just wondering is Kovalev tied to HBO? Is he able to fight Adonis Stevenson on Showtime?

I'm pretty sure he has a multi fight deal with HBO. Hes been doing great numbers for awhile now

If they fight, it would have to be on HBO.

Comment

Yes-he signed a 3 fight deal earlier this year after the Stevenson fight fell through.

Comment

Stevenson ran away to showtime to avoid kovalev. If you want more proof, he ran away from Hopkins and they were on the same network. The ***** doesn't want to fight anyone real.

Comment

Yea, and Stevenson has a Showtime deal too I think.... at least that's what was talked about. Might've fell through when Hopkins fell out and his opponent list sharnk

Comment

Duva did Kovalev a good job on getting that though, he earned pittance before then and would have struggled to get big fights

Comment

Thanks guys. So who is going to be Kovalev next opponent?

Comment

Yes he is...

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                  Thanks guys. So who is going to be Kovalev next opponent?
                  If nothing better comes along HBO would probably green light his mandatory against Nadjib Mohammedi.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    If nothing better comes along HBO would probably green light his mandatory against Nadjib Mohammedi.
                    Thanks. Idk who that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X