No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber Hospitalized With Ebola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go get that money, justin.

the haters in the thread are evidence that you're doing well, young man. continue to make multiple millions each year, bang beautiful 21 year old girls. i'm sure you're quite concerned about how the dudes on bscene feel about you. i know that it would wear on my mind, especially while i was nuts deep in some gorgeous woman.

other dudes love to see people doing well. it's comforting to see the support for young justin in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      Haha I love that chubby brit

Comment

The thing about Justin Bieber is that I only know who he is because social media is full of stuff about how everyone hates him. If I've heard any of his music it's so forgettable it's not made a dent on my consciousness.

If the haters just ignored him and let him get on with making **** music for dumbass school girls then most people wouldn't know who he is.

It's the haters that have made him as famous as he is now.

Comment

The title made me cum.
          Now i gotta scoop the juice back into the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            go get that money, justin.

the haters in the thread are evidence that you're doing well, young man. continue to make multiple millions each year, bang beautiful 21 year old girls. i'm sure you're quite concerned about how the dudes on bscene feel about you. i know that it would wear on my mind, especially while i was nuts deep in some gorgeous woman.

other dudes love to see people doing well. it's comforting to see the support for young justin in this thread.
            I don't think it's jealousy with him. There's plenty of successful dudes out there getting money and mad p*ssy that I got love for.

Beiber is just a douche bag. But yeah, you're right. I doubt he loses much sleep over anybody who thinks he's a douche bag. And if you're a fan of the Beibs -- more power to ya homey.

Comment

Working...
            X