No announcement yet.

Jay-Z vs the whole Oasis band in a street fight. who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Jay-Z vs the whole Oasis band in a street fight. who wins

I pick Jay-z. I know its five against one but jay is from Brooklyn and he has some boxing background. Oasis is a great band but I don't think they have any fighting experience.
    Jay-Z
    13.04%
    Oasis
    86.96%

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    I pick Jay-z. I know its five against one but jay is from Brooklyn and he has some boxing background. Oasis is a great band but I don't think they have any fighting experience.
    Are you crazy? They are rowdy fukers from Manchester. Plus are of Irish decent. They would be head butting Hov in the grill before he could even brush his shoulder off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Are you crazy? They are rowdy fukers from Manchester. Plus are of Irish decent. They would be head butting Hov in the grill before he could even brush his shoulder off.
      I was gonna pick Jay but I didn't know they were Irish.
      Last edited by res; 10-14-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

they're from fookin manchester and mates with ricky hatton.

Jay-Z would probably win though, just cos Liam and Noel would start beating each other up and the rest of oasis would have to split them up

Comment

Crazy you mention this as I just had their collaboration "OJAZIS" on from 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            they're from fookin manchester and mates with ricky hatton.

Jay-Z would probably win though, just cos Liam and Noel would start beating each other up and the rest of oasis would have to split them up

Comment

You know the type
              Loud as a motorbike
              But couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                You know the type
                Loud as a motorbike
                But couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
                Jay might still have some trouble though, they're not little girls.

Comment

Liam Gallagher and his two bodyguards got the **** kicked out of them by a couple German real estate guys a few years back. Had to rebuild his front teeth.

Dudes are anything but scrappy.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    Jay might still have some trouble though, they're not little girls.

I really don't care too much, to be honest. Just had the lyrics in my head when I read the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                    X