Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Ortiz- Astrologically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never check transits for fight nights ..many times they were wrong in fact almost all fights were wrong that i checked..

astrology on the other hand as a foundation for general characteristics and future depending on the house placements i do not believe is false.

could any one tell me what is in Floyds house placements pref his 5th and 8th house ..or post his natal if you could

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
      i never check transits for fight nights ..many times they were wrong in fact almost all fights were wrong that i checked..

astrology on the other hand as a foundation for general characteristics and future depending on the house placements i do not believe is false.

could any one tell me what is in Floyds house placements pref his 5th and 8th house ..or post his natal if you could
      I believe that floyd is a Leo asc but Im not sure have to do more research

what I will say is that Mars fire signs fight like neanderthals with the exception of toney(thats because of 4 planets in virgo), but look at holyfield, alexander,ortiz,pascal (cant think of others off top)

Comment

did you predict that wifebeater would end the fight by suckerpunching ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
          Moon conjunct jupiter in taurus- large home, highly decorated home, luck and opportunity with money. Taurus being fixed earth, floyds emotions are stable and rooted in practicality.
          Strange, indeed. Where some fighters may have lost their cool with all the fouling Ortiz was doing, Mayweather relaxed and kept plugging away.

Comment

Working...
          X