Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do respectable and classy fighters like the Klitschkos have such racist haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Why can't the self-loathing, mentally ill white losers who despise their own kind respect them? Why won't the black supremacists like Larry X stop discrediting them?
    Why was 5 afraid of 6, because 7,8,9. get it

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's because the Klitschkos seem to attract a lot of racist fans.
      Actually, they don't.They attract a lot of racist haters.

Their haters are guys like you, who ONLY like black fighters.

Comment

Actually, they don't.They attract a lot of racist haters.

and that is why Klitchkos unfairly have a lot of haters

Comment

they are used to black guys controlling the division

times change

Comment

I respect the hell out of the Klitshcko bros. They are great ambassadors for the sport of boxing. Both doctors, classy as hell.

Take someone like them, versus someone like Oliver McCall, who had all the talent in the world (****, he's still competitive at alike 45!), a granite chin, and when he was on, he was very tough to beat. (Just ask Lennox Lewis.)

YET, he through it all away due to smoking crack cocaine.

It's refreshing to see modern HW's, with some degree of class, and discipline.

The K bros are some of the classiest athletes on the planet. Hands down.

Comment

I never used to like the brothers but as time went by, i got to really like respect them. Well respectful and disciplined boxer/people. I can understand people hating on how they fight. Even i find them dreary at times.

I will always be fan. I think people just prefer the more action man, loud heavyweight fighter. Plus, the heavyweight scene is proper poor now and they have no real rivals.

EDIT

One i do wish though....for Domination to stop spamming. Dude goes way too far with ''the facts''.

Comment

I did not like the Klitscho's initially because i think they are boring however they have slowly started to earn my respect their fans however are racist and try to turn everything into an argument about race.

People dislike Larry Holmes who was also a Dominant fighter for a very long time and it was not about race they just didn't like him and now they don't like the Klitscho's why do their fans make it about race?
                Last edited by piye; 09-11-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Cmon this treatment is what all the greats get.

Comment

What are you talking about? I like fighters of all colors, from blacks to Mexicans to whites.

It is undoubtedly true that while the Klitschkos are classy many of their fans are not and are very racist.

Comment

until there are racist huggers like you there will always be racist haters

Comment

Working...
                      X