Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It depends though K-2 the more you smoke it the more you need like the poster above me said

but Idk i've been smoking this serenity stuff for 2 weeks straight and I get blown so Im good =D

why would i stop I aint cheating my self =/ luckly (typo) im not on a budget right now so Im getting high and still passing my U/A's havent failed a single test

Comment

• I believe there is a vote coming in this week in regards of the legality of spice in Kentucky so the head shops here will be hurting if they ban this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
        Its the same high, if not better. And yea its 100% legal unless you live in Kansas or Missouri
        lol

U aint even had none yet?
        Bout better then a natural Hi off real herb
        Last edited by The Gully Gad; 03-23-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          It depends though K-2 the more you smoke it the more you need like the poster above me said

but Idk i've been smoking this serenity stuff for 2 weeks straight and I get blown so Im good =D

why would i stop I aint cheating my self =/ luckly (typo) im not on a budget right now so Im getting high and still passing my U/A's havent failed a single test
          So you're sure that Serenity Incense is the best?

Comment

• this threads taken a turn for the better ... yo ... i'm intrigued at this serenity incense.

sicario - let me know about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
              this threads taken a turn for the better ... yo ... i'm intrigued at this serenity incense.

sicario - let me know about that.
              seguro loko, lo voy a comprar esta semana, I'll let you know once I hit that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                you can buy salvia at smoke shop... ehh...
                Fuck that ****....

Comment

• It's the THC in weed which gets you high, TS you fucking idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                    It's the THC in weed which gets you high, TS you fucking idiot!

The idiot must be you my friend.

If its the THC that gets you high, then why are all these people getting high with this K2 ****? If you haven't smoked it, then STFU

Comment

• sicario-

i just copped a bag of that stuff around the corner, the herbal incense, 65 bucks for 3 grams and its burning a hole in my pocket. it smells like a fruit concoction and has the consistency of real high grade stuff; soft and easy to break up.

i have a monster bong at the house so wish your boy good luck when i get home; i'll post about my experience then.

Comment

Working...
                      X