No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey Tied HBO's Best Boxing Rating of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey Tied HBO's Best Boxing Rating of The Year

• Which do you think gave HBO more bang for its buck: the May rematch between Chad Dawson and Antonio Tarver, which cost about $3.2 million, or last week's tremendous battle between Cotto and Clottey, which cost HBO about $2.65 million and tied for the network's best boxing rating of the year? Hey, at least HBO bought the fight. Showtime didn't even bother to make an offer. I'm just sayin'.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...ame=rafael_dan

it was a great fight.

Comment

Congrats to both Cotto and Clottey.

Comment

How in the hell did Dawson-Tarver 2 cost them more than Cotto-Clottey???

Comment

Do we get a rematch so we can have a fight without one guy being a one-eyed fighter and the other fighter being a one legged fighter?

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          How in the hell did Dawson-Tarver 2 cost them more than Cotto-Clottey???
          And why did they even bother buying that fight? I don't even think espn would have bought that piece of **** fight. Versus might have though!

Comment

That's the least it could do on Free HBO. Congrats either way, the more views the better for the sport in general.

Comment

I'm assuming the Margarito-Mosley fight is the one it tied. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                That's the least it could do on Free HBO. Congrats either way, the more views the better for the sport in general.
                Dumb cocksucker always has something negative to say.

Anyways good for Cotto and Clottey, people know that a Cotto fight is guaranteed to be exiting.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Dumb cocksucker always has something negative to say.

Anyways good for Cotto and Clottey, people know that a Cotto fight is guaranteed to be exiting.
                  Damn, you're sensitive. Did i say anything mean?

Look who's talking, the guy who dropped out of Junior High School at 21 years old and does not know what an analogy is. Typical coming from your type.

Comment

lol how does it tie??? it had the same EXACT number of viewers??? what fight did it tie

Comment

Working...
                    X