No announcement yet.

Nolan accepts kings challenge and fires first with a rap dis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king09 View Post
    LOL at this boy following me and sending me all kinds of private messages..Have you found your myspace page yet snitch??

You can go on all you want about how I PROBABLY look..But the fact is I KNOW how you look..You dress like a ***ggottt with short shirts,tight jeans and wear scarfs and ****..Then you have a ****** straight billed hat on that you paid 35 dollars for..You're extremely skinny,i'd say about 110 lbs. You look very dirty, which i dont see how since ***ggotts usually stay clean..Your girlfriend/sister looks like a slut who would bang anyone.She's wearing a table cloth as a shirt..Im guessing she has lice in that nappy hair..And you both look poor.

And can you stop sending me private messages asking for my e-mail and saying you wanna be my "bro"

You make me laugh. Don't even talk about income online. You are a warrior. an E warrior.

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

I look good. I have style. You can hate. You are ugly. Your mother has AIDs.

Look at you checking me out! I'm a man whore, get a lot of ladies.. You have a small ****

You just lack style. You wish you looked like me.

Lets see you tough guy. You hide behind a monitor. You are weak. You are ugly

You don't have the balls to show your face. You can post pics all you want.

I look good. Don't worry about my girl. That's her on a bad day. Ni99a we ballin. Don't hate, you're probably skinnier than me in your mother and fathers basement taking out the trash when they tell you, because only loser make alts to be on another posters ****.

You didn't make no page. You're a poser. A brain of an infant. Im surprised you didn't post the page you big baby.

You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      You make me laugh. Don't even talk about income online. You are a warrior. an E warrior.

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

I look good. I have style. You can hate. You are ugly. Your mother has AIDs.

Look at you checking me out! I'm a man whore, get a lot of ladies.. You have a small ****

You just lack style. You wish you looked like me.

Lets see you tough guy. You hide behind a monitor. You are weak. You are ugly

You don't have the balls to show your face. You can post pics all you want.

I look good. Don't worry about my girl. That's her on a bad day. Ni99a we ballin. Don't hate, you're probably skinnier than me in your mother and fathers basement taking out the trash when they tell you, because only loser make alts to be on another posters ****.

You didn't make no page. You're a poser. A brain of an infant. Im surprised you didn't post the page you big baby.

You fail.
      If you werent bothered by me you would'nt respond over and over..You just cant get over me..You know I got you..Checkmate!!

Oh..Here is another for the collection..And yea your myspace page is out there.
      Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-03-2009, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

Any girl will choose me over you. You say stuff over the net, but I bet you would pucker your ******* in person and crawl back to your mothers house where yoru father rapes your sister and niece.

Comment

Lol you took my new dafault?

Lol you fail son. Try again.

Thanks.. I know.. My girl is gorgeous. Thanks for showing it off.

You're probably lonely.

Comment

While you try to fail more. I will be sleeping. I look better than all of you on this section. You all fail.

Come on ni99a. That was me 2 years ago, I'm still fly.

Admit it bro... I look good. You're ugly and you're scared. I don't even want to bother putting up other pics of my girl. She looks good even on a bad day.. Imagine on a good day.

You're done.. This whole section is. I will shut you all down tomorrow.

You can suck my fat Puerto Rican ****.

You faries.

Comment

Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

Any girl will choose me over you. You say stuff over the net, but I bet you would pucker your ******* in person and crawl back to your mothers house where yoru father rapes your sister and niece.
              LMAO at the sports bra you are wearing under that shirt..

Yep,I talk too much **** on the net but you are still going along with it are'nt you?? I could have you on this computer all night long trying to battle me because you cant get over it..Now thats the true meaning of being OWNED..I am controlling you like a puppet..I might just make you stay up all night long with this ****..

Comment

Lol this ni99a is speechless.

He had to edit his post. You have nothing!

You are just giving me more publicity. Go ahead.. Make 100 pages!

You are officially

"A FAN"

Comment

Lol this ni99a is speechless.

He had to edit his post. You have nothing!

You are just giving me more publicity. Go ahead.. Make 100 pages!

You are officially

"A FAN"
                  Publicity??hahah..Are you a boxingscen superstar now?? Does the media love you?? Are you going to be boxingscenes member of the month?? lol..Now I know you're a lame kid if you think you have "publicity" on boxingscene..This is officially your life huh??

Now come on with your repetitve respones about how fly you think you are......Like i said, I am contolling you right now..You wont sleep all night because of me..OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    Publicity??hahah..Are you a boxingscen superstar now?? Does the media love you?? Are you going to be boxingscenes member of the month?? lol..Now I know you're a lame kid if you think you have "publicity" on boxingscene..This is officially your life huh??

Now come on with your repetitve respones about how fly you think you are......Like i said, I am contolling you right now..You wont sleep all night because of me..OWNED
                    Not for boxingscene. I'm doing what I gotta do outside the internet.

Im not obsessed Charlie Z fan like you are. You have nothing. I'm up because I'm doing Programming homework. Making programs that calculate, while you're on here jerking off to Charlie Z videos.

You aren't controlling me. I'm making money. I will sleep like a baby once I get this code running.

Try and run this *****.

Code:
                    Public Class Form1
                        REM Luis, Soto, CPN102/3, Program #5, Calculating Gross Pay + Zones and Do While loop

Private Sub btncalculate_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btncalculate.Click
                            Dim Payrate, Hours, Grosspay, Tax, netpay As Double
                            Dim payrollfile As IO.StreamReader
                            Dim fmtstr As String = "{0,-10}{1,12}{2,14}{3,14}{4,14}"
                            lstoutput.Items.Clear()
                            lstoutput.Items.Add(String.Format(fmtstr, "Name", "Payrate", "Hours", "Grosspay", "Netpay"))
                            payrollfile = IO.File.OpenText("F:\Visual Basic\Payroll.txt")
                            lstoutput.Items.Add(String.Format(fmtstr, Name, Payrate, Hours, Grosspay, netpay))
                            Do While payrollfile.Peek <> -1
                                name = payrollfile.ReadLine
                                lstoutput.Items.Add(name)
                                Payrate = CDbl(payrollfile.ReadLine)
                                Hours = CDbl(payrollfile.ReadLine)
                                Grosspay = Payrate * Hours
                                Tax = Grosspay * 0.28
                                lstoutput.Items.Add("Payrate =" & FormatCurrency(Payrate))
                                lstoutput.Items.Add("Hoursworked =" & Hours)
                                lstoutput.Items.Add("Grosspay =" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay))
                                lstoutput.Items.Add("Tax=" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay * 0.28))
                                lstoutput.Items.Add("Netpay=" & FormatCurrency(Grosspay - Tax))
                            Loop

payrollfile.Close()
                        End Sub
                    End Class
                    I have a future.. You have Charlie Z to wipe your ass. Come on ni99a. You got nothing on me. I look better than you and have a future.

You are nobody. You have no life, no family.. You're done.. You're mother will die tomorrow. The bible won't help. I **** on you and God.

You aint own nobody. This is just for a nice laugh. I would make shut you all down, but I have to finish my work.

I'm getting MONEY ni99a!

Comment

And what the hell was all that suppose to be?? Well, at least it had your name on it..I thought you said your real name was'nt Luis Soto..You must have really have not wanted that myspage page to be made..Ecspecially since you threatened to have the cops at my door..lol..Too late though..

Charlie Z obsession huh..Well at least I know I have a new fan/stalker...You're sending me private messages,wanting my e-mail,posting your pics for me, wanting to see my pics,staying up all night just to chat with me..I really am flattered..What should I say?......Uh..thanks?..Will you be up early to send me more private messages? I dont mean to hurt your feeling but I gotta go soon..Dont worry, you can go a couple of hours without chattin with me..You can make me another poem like you did earlier

Comment

Working...
                      X