Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best strike partnership in the Premier league??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon it will be berbatov and rooney or tevez, that will be lethal

Comment

Soon to be Keane and Torres.

But I'd say it's Rooney and Tevez right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ronaldo is a forward, so it's obviously Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
          Ronaldo is a forward, so it's obviously Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez.
          Ronaldo is a wide midfielder
          Santa Cruz and McCarthey bag a lot of goals, but I wouldnt say they had a great partnership
          Rooney & Tevez for me

Comment

Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
            Santa Cruz and McCarthey bag a lot of goals, but I wouldnt say they had a great partnership
            Rooney & Tevez for me
            Nah thats a myth, Ronaldo starts on the wing but plays more of a striker than anything, Man Utd are so good at front anyone can play anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
              Rooney & Tevez for me
              Midfielder my furry ass. Look at how much freedom he has to attack, look at how far forward he is compared to the "normal" midfielders, look at how many times he finds himself in the box. It's the Rooney/Ronaldo partnership that makes their attack so successful.

Comment

Dickhead, living legend Gerrard and record breaker Torres scored more than all of them. Rooney is ****e. Maybe you should have put Tev and Roni who do the real work in front of goals.

Yanks should stick to knitting!

Comment

Didn't Ronaldo score more than Tevez and Rooney put together in the league.

Comment

In terms of defensive partnership you'd have to at least mention Dunne and Richards for City, one of the few where the two compliment each other and you don't feel like one partner constantly bails out the other as Vidic does with Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                      Didn't Ronaldo score more than Tevez and Rooney put together in the league.
                      both Rooney and Tevez even though they dont score like Ronaldo but there size will put any defense to fear

Comment

Working...
                      X