No announcement yet.

fightnight round 3 on ps3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fightnight round 3 on ps3

ive been playing it for about a week and something was bugging me,i wasnt sure what it was.........then i took a close look at the graphics in the arenas then i put on the 360 version and to my shock i realised the graphically the 360 version blows the ps3 version away.

i have to say im very disapointed,o only brought the ps3 version thinking it would be an improvment over the 360 version yet its not as good.......has less legends too.

you guys got any comments on this?

When playing online you will notice that when you press a button to punch or with TPC (Total Punch Control) it acts fast.. As for the 360 at times i press a button it will be inputted late.. I be gettin tagged because of this.

As for graphics.. The fighters look a lil bit better. As for the background it probaly looks a lil better on the 360 by a lil bit.. Not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by micky_knox View Post
      ive been playing it for about a week and something was bugging me,i wasnt sure what it was.........then i took a close look at the graphics in the arenas then i put on the 360 version and to my shock i realised the graphically the 360 version blows the ps3 version away.

i have to say im very disapointed,o only brought the ps3 version thinking it would be an improvment over the 360 version yet its not as good.......has less legends too.

you guys got any comments on this?
      well its well known that the ps3 version's background is the weak part of the game, but thats because the fighters look better on the ps3, it s a little more fluid, and has the addition of the get in the ring mode...

Comment

the graphics on the fighters are great and a improvement over the 360

bit im sooooooo disapointed with the graphics in the arenas.
        all that hype about how much more powerful the ps3 is over the 360 and we get the crowd from the old atari pit fighter.lame

Comment

I think the ps3 version looks much better. The Xbox360 looks like they are throwing up noodles and red kool-aid when KOd.

Comment

Not played the ps3 version yet. But loads of my mates say the graphics are not much diffrance from the 360 (well not worth the extra £200).
            How does the get in the ring mode play like?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckwaters View Post
              I think the ps3 version looks much better. The Xbox360 looks like they are throwing up noodles and red kool-aid when KOd.
              no way

take a good look at the crowd then compare it to0 the crowd on 360

the 360 is vastly superior imo

the ps3 boxers are slightly more detailed but not much........id rather have the digh def arenas

Comment

Working...
              X