Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Announces X-Box 360 Elite for April 29, 2007 (Reposted in Lounge)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Announces X-Box 360 Elite for April 29, 2007 (Reposted in Lounge)

For those who don't want to read the whole article-
    Added features-
    -New Black Skin
    -120 GB Hard-Drive
    -HDMI Port

The video game industry's worst kept secret is finally out. Microsoft has today announced that it's adding the Xbox 360 Elite to its current console lineup. The $479 Xbox 360 Elite will join the $299 Xbox 360 Core and the $399 Xbox 360 Premium as Microsoft's high-end console offering. The Elite will be a permanent addition to the Xbox 360 lineup, not a limited-edition offering as rumors have speculated.

Microsoft has equipped the new Xbox with a 120GB hard drive and an HDMI port to make the 360 comparable to the PlayStation 3. The Xbox 360 Elite won't be replacing either of the current models, mostly because its advanced feature set is designed to appeal to enthusiasts and early adopters--the two consumer groups willing to spend more than $399 on a game console. [Details]

fuk XBOX AND MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i bought the 360
    and just had it die on me last week
    whata piece of ****!!!!!!!!
    thats fukin ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
      i bought the 360
      Perfect timing.Now you can get the ELITE edition.Its ****ing extreme.

Comment

i bought the 360
        thats fukin ridiculous
        Well unless you stole it you can return it and get a new one.....

From what I understand Microsoft is really good about fixing or replacing a broken X-box.....

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00 View Post
          Well unless you stole it you can return it and get a new one.....

From what I understand Microsoft is really good about fixing or replacing a broken X-box.....
          Yeah one of my friends Xbox 360 broke down in a month, but he sent it out to get fixed and it came back pretty quick. I personally have the PS3 and have had no problems.

Comment

I just spent 400 bucks back in July '06 on my xbox so I don't think I need to spend more. I have yet to have one single issue with my xbox and I already have the HD cables hooked up and the graphics are fantastic. WTF should I go buy yet another 360 when mine works just fine, I have tons of great music and still plenty of hard drive space since I deleted all their preinstalled music and videos and such.

Comment

Thats bull**** there only competing with PS3 I just brought a 360 too

Comment

i bought the 360
                thats fukin ridiculous
                Thats because you look like a Pakistani.
                ANyway your ass never added me as your friend. I have a feeling you dont like me.

Comment

At least you get a choice with the 360. Sony has even phased out the $499 version of the ps3.

This only appeals to people who want to use the marketplace or are planning to use their IPTV service. It offers no advantage to gaming..

The black casing is ugly, the only advantage of HDMI is audio which isnt going to use 7.1 DD and will still be stuck at 5.1....120gigs is good only if you use it for tv downloads because movies expire so you cant stockpile those things.

Pick up x-sata/port they are only 40 bucks and is a better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx View Post
                    At least you get a choice with the 360. Sony has even phased out the $499 version of the ps3.

This only appeals to people who want to use the marketplace or are planning to use their IPTV service. It offers no advantage to gaming..

The black casing is ugly, the only advantage of HDMI is audio which isnt going to use 7.1 DD and will still be stuck at 5.1....120gigs is good only if you use it for tv downloads because movies expire so you cant stockpile those things.

Pick up x-sata/port they are only 40 bucks and is a better deal.
                    hey, I have not heard from this cat for a while. Did self emposed ban end?

Comment

Working...
                    X