Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Possibility Helped Draw Joshua To Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Joshua fight this BUM fighter. Joshua would knock his ass out THOUGH.

Comment

Have a feeling Klit is going to Win, BIG. Pov will pull off the upset and Joshua will be left on SHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        This fight would be huge in my opinion.....massive..think about it, joshau gets at least 650k PPV numbers here in the UK added that it's against wilder and a unification fight and it becomes even bigger and then add the U.S. market as well .mega...it's also stylistically a good fight and should be a slugfest while it lasts..I like this fight
        Joshua has only hit 600,000 PPV buys only once to be fair, albeit in his last fight.

But I agree, Joshua-Wilder could be huge. I think AJ is going to lose a fair bit of fans by fighting dud fights on PPV, though. When he bowls Breazeale over in one round, how do you think people will feel having paid PPV? I skipped the last Joshua fight as the bill sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Have a feeling Klit is going to Win, BIG. Pov will pull off the upset and Joshua will be left on SHO.
          I have the same intuition too.. If that happens, Hearn will be kicking himself.. & the so called casuals will say HW era got boring again.. lol..

I really hope for fans sake Klitschko-Wilder happens for the WBC, uncle Al has been protecting his fighter since 2013/2014 as Wlad called Wilder out before his WBC title shot & after winning too.. I doubt Hearn will let AJ face Klitschko anytime in the next 2 years.. Next year for AJ looks more like Fury, Wilder, Haye in that order & if Fury & Wilder wins the rematch(that's a big IF)..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            This fight would be huge in my opinion.....massive..think about it, joshau gets at least 650k PPV numbers here in the UK added that it's against wilder and a unification fight and it becomes even bigger and then add the U.S. market as well .mega...it's also stylistically a good fight and should be a slugfest while it lasts..I like this fight

I knew I'd find you here... lol..

Comment

If they fight it's probably not going to be for the wbc good chance wilder doesn't make it out of Russia the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Great match up. Wilder puts him to sleep doe
                I see it the other way around.

Comment

Wilder has to get by Povetkin first. But if he does a fight with Joshua will be massive.

At least politics and network rivalries won't get in the way of that matchup now.

Comment

these 2 bums (biblical & birdlegs)go around calling themselves the heavyweight champion of the world neither one of these paper champions has ever defeated a real champion in the ring and they never will couple of pretenders wannabees there is only one champion Tyson Fury The Gypsy King

Comment

Wilder will get past Povetkin.... Afterwards he will be gunning for the winner of Fury Klitch..... But if we really want the Joshua Wilder fight to be massive they must first clear out the division.... Ortiz, Parker, Fury and Klitch....There must also be massive promoting of these two fighters to reach casuals... I'm talking commercial products faces on cereal boxes etc etc.....Put their faces out there like propaganda..... Then it would be massive.

Comment

Working...
                      X