Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman ROUND by ROUND breakdown of Pacquiao vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only had Bradley winning 4 rounds just like kellerman. ****ing disaster of a decision.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Quite good. I don't like Kellerman but you can't argue with the facts. Enough of the unintelligent "get over it" BS, look at the facts and be honest with yourselves.
      FACTS? All 3 judges scored round 3 to Bradley, yet he said it was a "decisive" round for Pac?

Kellerman said the first 2 rounds could have gone to Bradley.... Plus the last 3 to Bradley like he did. That is 7-5..... Now if he gives round 7 to Bradley like ALL 3 JUDGES DID, that makes the fight a draw...

That is EXACTLY how I scored the fight..... 1-2-7-10-11-12 to Bradley for a draw.

Comment

Yeah according to HBO Bradley only landed 5 punches....I believe them, they are HBO

Comment

i had 8-4 for pac but 7-5 i dont find it weird, bradley was landing a lot n he didnt get much credit, unlike pac every punch was amazing for everybody, i dont mind the decision ive seen worst

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
            FACTS? All 3 judges scored round 3 to Bradley, yet he said it was a "decisive" round for Pac?

Kellerman said the first 2 rounds could have gone to Bradley.... Plus the last 3 to Bradley like he did. That is 7-5..... Now if he gives round 7 to Bradley like ALL 3 JUDGES DID, that makes the fight a draw...

That is EXACTLY how I scored the fight..... 1-2-7-10-11-12 to Bradley for a draw.
            Who gives a **** what those judges scored!!!for all we know they were each told how to score the ****ing fight...the wrong person lost what the **** don't you idiots understand...getting sick and tired of this bs..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              Who gives a **** what those judges scored!!!for all we know they were each told how to score the ****ing fight...the wrong person lost what the **** don't you idiots understand...getting sick and tired of this bs..
              For all you know the judges were on the level and see a close fight they scored for Bradley..Except that's to much for you to admit..

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                i had 8-4 for pac but 7-5 i dont find it weird, bradley was landing a lot n he didnt get much credit, unlike pac every punch was amazing for everybody, i dont mind the decision ive seen worst
                This punch is perfect....the epitome of precision, never saw this one on HBO replays and didn't remember hearing HBO comment about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  This punch is perfect....the epitome of precision, never saw this one on HBO replays and didn't remember hearing HBO comment about it either.
                  Id have to see it coming in, if his elbow is alread there, then that is what you call a blocked, or partially blocked punch. I dont see how that can be called perfect. In fact, that is very far from perfect.

Comment

Was I the only person that saw Bradley dominate round 12?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      Was I the only person that saw Bradley dominate round 12?
                      No..........

Comment

Working...
                      X