• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    brandon rios.
    Lol nice joke. Tyson or Mayorga is 2 good choices

Comment

Jack Johnson got run out of the country on trumped-up charges. There were riots when he won the title.

I don't think anyone can match that.

Comment

Joe Frazier was a badder dude than Tyson before he got tamed. George Foreman, pre Ali was the man.

Comment

I wasn't around then, but Sonny Liston comes to mind (he gets forgot because of the Ali fights, which could have been fixed, if not he was old anyway).
          George Foreman said he tried to be like Liston. Also I'm pretty sure he invented the stair down.

Comment

Tyson. He was a crossover bad guy.

Comment

J'Leon Love

Comment

Ali had the U.S. Government hating on him... got to the point they tried to send him to Vietnam and when he refused, they forced him into exile and took his prime years from him.

Jack Johnson got run out of the country on trumped-up charges. There were riots when he won the title.

I don't think anyone can match that.
                Another excellent choice. Those old timers had to go through hell back in the day just to be champion. All a cartoon character like Floyd has to worry about today is some kid on the internet hurting his feelings. Johnson had to worry about possibly being lynched and they tried to feed Ali to the Viet Cong
                Last edited by ThePrince; 03-14-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Floyd and it isn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    No everyone knows he just acts like an ******* to sell fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Floyd doesn't have a bad boy reputation he has pretty much the opposite, a guy who wears suspect clothing and does most of his fighting at a negotiating table.

Bad guy is Tyson, Dempsey sorta guys who fight bully style with a matching persona. Both only became beloved way afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X