Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotherham child abuse scandal 1400 children exploited report finds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rotherham child abuse scandal 1400 children exploited report finds

At least 1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council in 2013, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Five men from the town were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010.

'Doused in petrol'

Professor Alexis Jay, who wrote the latest report, said there had been "blatant" collective failures by the council's leadership, senior managers had "underplayed" the scale of the problem and South Yorkshire Police had failed to prioritise the issue.

Prof Jay said police "regarded many child victims with contempt".

She also found the majority of perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage.Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

She said she found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".

She said the failures happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

She said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

Utter sicking, this is happening time and time again in towns all across England, where muslim peado gangs are targeting young vulnerable girls and trafficking them as sex slaves.

Bah!!! Dirty sick ****s the lot of em!!!!

Comment

Sometimes the world makes me sick.

Comment

No surprise who the perpetrators are. Disgusting.

Comment

But but but you are racist doe

Man i wish this country had the death penalty.... it sickens me i have to breath the same air as these scum

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            But but but you are racist doe

Man i wish this country had the death penalty.... it sickens me i have to breath the same air as these scum
            What is shocking is this sort of thing isn't shocking anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              What is shocking is this sort of thing isn't shocking anymore.
              You know when your country is going down the ****ter when the police force and the social services are turning a blind eye to such things...... heads need to roll for this

Comment

Just following the example set by their beloved 'prophet'.

Comment

What a coincidence. 1400 (children)... Islam's age.

Comment

Where are the feminists?

Comment

Working...
                    X