Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao, Bradley Both Fought Like Amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao, Bradley Both Fought Like Amateurs

Floyd Mayweather Jr. said on a conference call Wednesday night that he watched a full Manny Pacquiao fight April 12 for the first time since Pacquiao stopped Miguel Cotto in November 2009.

Mayweather wasn***8217;t impressed with how Pacquiao performed. He was even less impressed with how Timothy Bradley boxed in a 12-round fight Pacquiao (56-5-2, 38 KOs) won by large margins on all three scorecards at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-23-2014, 07:11 PM.

how i felt watching the fight to be honest

both fought like idiots

Comment

Damn, another 20 pages thread full of childish posts coming up

Comment

Originally posted by Come***8706;ian View Post
        "Actually, I did watch the fight. You know, I haven't seen Pacquiao fight in years. I've seen highlights, but I haven't seen Pacquiao fight since he fought Miguel Cotto. You know, congratulations; he was the better man," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on the recent performances of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao and former champion Timothy Bradley. It was the first time that Mayweather has watched an entire Pacquiao fight since 2009, and according to him, he was less impressed now than he was 5 years ago.

"I think Bradley went out there and fought his heart out, but I think that he was throwing a lot of shots like an amateur. I think he was making a lot of mistakes and he was very, very fatigued early on. I think that he was making a lot of mistakes, falling off balance, and fighting like an amateur," Mayweather commented when asked what he thought about the performance of both fighters during a recent conference call. "I think both fighters fought like amateurs. I thought Pacquiao fought like an amateur also and I wasn't pleased with his performance. He got the victory the best way he knew how, but I wasn't pleased with his performance at all."

Mayweather added, "I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao, but still, that don't make me say, 'Yeah, I'ma go out there and fight him,' because he's with Bob Arum and I'm with Mayweather Promotions."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16748.html
        100 pages.

Comment

Amateur enough to duck for 5 straight years? Okay. We believe you.

Comment

at Mayweather added, "I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao, but still, that don't make me say, 'Yeah, I'ma go out there and fight him,' because he's with Bob Arum and I'm with Mayweather Promotions."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Damn, another 20 pages thread full of childish posts coming up
              Nope. I agree with Floyd. They both fought sloppy as ****. I dunno what it is about those two but they seem to bring out the worst performances in each other. Spare me a rubber match please!

However wtf is this "that doesn't mean I'm going to go fight him" stuff? He just leaves himself open to be attacked....
              Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 04-23-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

hey guys im in the amatures and i have a fight this saturday

Comment

I agree both looked bad fir what they are, p4p fighters. Still a good fight.

Comment

Oh boy...the "I'm seeing something different in Pacquiao...but that doesn't mean I'm going to fight him"...is going to go places

Comment

Working...
                    X