News: Roach wanted Pac/Cotto, Cotto greater challenge than Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: Roach wanted Pac/Cotto, Cotto greater challenge than Bradley

From Primera Hora:

"I thought a rematch with Cotto was the best fight for us at this moment. The best fight also for the boxing fans, because he just defeated Margarito, and every time I see him he gets better and better. I thought it would have been the most competitive and lucrative match for us (within the context of the article, I guess he means other than Mayweather)"

"It would have been great PPV fight, since Cotto is one of the top three PPV draws, behind Manny and Mayweather. It would have had a huge audience. Cotto would have been a greater challenge than Tim Bradley. I worry about Manny fighting fighters like Bradley".

Source: Primera Hora, José Ayala Gordián http://www.primerahora.com/freddiero...to-609579.html

I stopped caring/paying attention to what Roach said a while ago.

I'm glad Pacquiao isn't fighting Cotto anyway

Comment

I'm not too unhappy with the way things have panned out with Floyd and Cotto and Manny and Bradley, i'm much happier seeing that then being faced with Alvarez vs Floyd and cotto vs Pac 2 - that would have sucked.

Bradley and his head bring some new dynamics into the mix and it won't be a walk in the park for Manny.

Comment

A.K.A.Cotto is easy money,and brings more money in then Bradley..You mean I'm gonna have to game plan for Bradley..That's not my strong suit...

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I'm not too unhappy with the way things have panned out with Floyd and Cotto and Manny and Bradley, i'm much happier seeing that then being faced with Alvarez vs Floyd and cotto vs Pac 2 - that would have sucked.

Bradley and his head bring some new dynamics into the mix and it won't be a walk in the park for Manny.
          Same here.

Comment

lol yeah I'm sure Cotto would have been a great challenge for team Pacquiao @148lbs for the belt.

Comment

That's what you think Roach. Have you developed amnesia since november? Your guy cannot fight a moving fighter. Bradley isn't shot. Or small or weight drained. Your boy is gonna look very ordinary & win another controversial ud where 99% of fight fans thought Bradley sonned him. Remember where ya'll heard it 1st baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
                From Primera Hora:

"I thought a rematch with Cotto was the best fight for us at this moment. The best fight also for the boxing fans, because he just defeated Margarito, and every time I see him he gets better and better. I thought it would have been the most competitive and lucrative match for us (within the context of the article, I guess he means other than Mayweather)"

"It would have been great PPV fight, since Cotto is one of the top three PPV draws, behind Manny and Mayweather. It would have had a huge audience. Cotto would have been a greater challenge than Tim Bradley. I worry about Manny fighting fighters like Bradley".

Source: Primera Hora, José Ayala Gordián http://www.primerahora.com/freddiero...to-609579.html
                exactly why you wanted to weight drain him you pathetic snivelling **** roach. i used to like roach but starting to really dislike him.
                very cute move by mayweather to take cotto out of the equation for them and force them to fight someone else.

Comment

No Roach, the majority of the fans did not want a Cotto/Pac 2

Comment

is Roach worried he cant be a good enough trainer to beat Bradley or what?

Comment

Working...
                    X