No announcement yet.

Awesome Street Fight. Thug Gets Worked By Security Guard With Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Street Fight. Thug Gets Worked By Security Guard With Skills

This **** is sweeeeeeeeet. The security guard trains MMA supposedly and his Muay Thai skills are on full display.

longer verision with slo-mo and analysis by some pro fighters lol

they both did well..respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      they both did well..respect.
      Lmao the guy had his head down swinging haymakers while the officer was trying to show off some crisp technique but was missing every shot. That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
        Lmao the guy had his head down swinging haymakers while the officer was trying to show off some crisp technique but was missing every shot. That was hilarious.
        He wasn't missing every shot..watch the second video you can clearly see he connected with fists,elbows and knees..the other guy was swinging wild and missed a lot yes but how many dudes would be still on their legs standing after copping a beating from a trained fighter??? Most people on the street would go into a shell mode or just drop to avoid getting a further beating..this dude was still on his legs and still trying to land a good shot which I respect.

Comment

He wasn't missing every shot..watch the second video you can clearly see he connected with fists,elbows and knees..the other guy was swinging wild and missed a lot yes but how many dudes would be still on their legs standing after copping a beating from a trained fighter??? Most people on the street would go into a shell mode or just drop to avoid getting a further beating..this dude was still on his legs and still trying to land a good shot which I respect.
          Being able to stand up doesn't mean you do well. It just proved he can take licks and not look too bad afterwards.

However the Guard clearly had a very composed technique and connected more.

The black dude fights like a typical man who thinks he is a gangster. I had to fight a Kurdish delivery man who thought he was gangster. Mofo hit a shop neighbours car, I took photo's and he asked me who I am. I tell him I am his neighbour and who he is. He says Billy the Goat, so I say you think you're a bad man? He jumped out his truck, drops his top, and says come on.

His Somalian friend holds me back, I think for 1 sec. Then my friend comes out the shop and shouts at him, then I know it's on, run to this Kurd with my arms up.

I wait for him, he bends his head down to the floor and throws like that, I punch automatically and hit his body twice, and the mofo turns and runs. He picks up a road cone and dashes it at us and htis my friend and then he runs. The Somalian guy coems abck with 2 bottles, and sees his friend run so I kick him.

Then the mofo's run into the truck, I know he went for something so I told my friend to run in we had a metal pole and fire extinguisher LOL.

Then the mfoo's see that vs their car wrenches and say we don't want to fight.

These fools can't fight.

Comment

Having a hard head/chin doesn't mean he deserves respect. I see tons of guys like him on a monthly basis. Most of them get knocked out with 1 clean shot to the temple. It was either this guy had a hard head, or the guy was missing.

He has good striking, his shots are very crisp and smooth but that doesn't mean that his accuracy isn't piss poor. The fact that missed that first shot says wonders. If he landed that shot the guy would of been sleeping. You'd be surprised how many of these "gangsters" get put to sleep with 1 counter shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              Being able to stand up doesn't mean you do well. It just proved he can take licks and not look too bad afterwards.

However the Guard clearly had a very composed technique and connected more.

The black dude fights like a typical man who thinks he is a gangster. I had to fight a Kurdish delivery man who thought he was gangster. Mofo hit a shop neighbours car, I took photo's and he asked me who I am. I tell him I am his neighbour and who he is. He says Billy the Goat, so I say you think you're a bad man? He jumped out his truck, drops his top, and says come on.

His Somalian friend holds me back, I think for 1 sec. Then my friend comes out the shop and shouts at him, then I know it's on, run to this Kurd with my arms up.

I wait for him, he bends his head down to the floor and throws like that, I punch automatically and hit his body twice, and the mofo turns and runs. He picks up a road cone and dashes it at us and htis my friend and then he runs. The Somalian guy coems abck with 2 bottles, and sees his friend run so I kick him.

Then the mofo's run into the truck, I know he went for something so I told my friend to run in we had a metal pole and fire extinguisher LOL.

Then the mfoo's see that vs their car wrenches and say we don't want to fight.

These fools can't fight.
              Man why do you always type so much??

Having a hard head/chin doesn't mean he deserves respect. I see tons of guys like him on a monthly basis. Most of them get knocked out with 1 clean shot to the temple. It was either this guy had a hard head, or the guy was missing.

He has good striking, his shots are very crisp and smooth but that doesn't mean that his accuracy isn't piss poor. The fact that missed that first shot says wonders. If he landed that shot the guy would of been sleeping. You'd be surprised how many of these "gangsters" get put to sleep with 1 counter shot.
              Oh really? where do you see those "tons" of guys on a monthly basis?? Why not record and make money out of it??

To me you sound like the usual internet all knowing "street fighting" expert who knows it all...it's easy to judge and give advice on how one should strike and where by watching videos over the net..if you had a video of yourself in a street fight and you showed me your amazing fighting "skills" then I take your word for it..till then please stop analyzing.
              Last edited by BoZz; 08-27-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Oh really? where do you see those "tons" of guys on a monthly basis?? Why not record and make money out of it??

To me you sound like the usual internet all knowing "street fighter" expert who knows it all...it's easy to judge and give advice on how one should strike and where by watching videos over the net..if you had a video of yourself in a street fight and you showed me your amazing fighting "skills" then I take your word for it..till then please stop analyzing.
                Why would I record fights nearly every week I see when I go out. That's highschool **** my man. You see this alot in San Francisco especially by the pier area at night when you got abunch tough guys trying to impress the women and transexuals doing the exact same thing this "thug" was doing. Keeping his head down and throwing haymakers. That's what all these thugs do. If you want I can tell you names of the clubs you primarily see fights at.

Have you ever seen a fight in the real world? If so chances are those guys were doing the same thing that thug was. I'm not a street fighting expert, any person can see he was missing shot after shot you were the one trying to start drama "you don't know **** about fighting" you don't need to be a fighting expert to see this guy was missing shots dumbass.

What I already said the guy was a good fighter. What you expect me to say he's Anderson Silva? Gtfo.
                Last edited by Las Vegas,; 08-27-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Why would I record fights nearly every week I see when I go out. That's highschool **** my man. You see this alot in San Francisco especially by the pier area at night when you got abunch tough guys trying to impress the women and transexuals doing the exact same thing this "thug" was doing. Keeping his head down and throwing haymakers. That's what all these thugs do. If you want I can tell you names of the clubs you primarily see fights at.

Have you ever seen a fight in the real world? If so chances are those guys were doing the same thing that thug was. I'm not a street fighting expert, any person can see he was missing shot after shot you were the one trying to start drama "you don't know **** about fighting" you don't need to be a fighting expect to see this guy was missing shots dumbass.

What I already said the guy was a good fighter. What you expect me to say he's Anderson Silva? Gtfo.
                  That's your problem and now I know why you getting upset ,the highlighted part is all you probably see in San francisco.

You started with showing off here how much you know about fighting and how bad the fight was..and now you're saying that every fight is like that..that's what I was telling you..that's a street fight no need to play the internet expert and showing off how much you know or pretend to know..you never had a fight in your life so you have no right to comment..I know you wanna sound smart and stuff but try not to contradict yourself next time..

Like you said above people mostly do the same thing in a street fight with the way they fight but before you were saying this

there you were analyzing the fight like a wannabe HBO street boxing expert..I say stop lying and stop talking about how other people fight in clubs..talk about your fighting experience which you can't because you never had a fight mr inernet fighting expert.

Comment

his shots are very crisp and smooth???? wow expert talk

Comment

Working...
                    X