Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Edwin "the ball collector" Valero add Manny's jewels to his crown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    "The Ball Collector"?

That's his nickname, now?

I like it.
    yea well i stole it from the video i tried to post,but wouldn't let me..i'll try later..

Comment

Originally posted by W1LLPOW3R View Post
      We aren't feminine at all..are fighters are **** however...lol
      Yeah right. The only thing the irish are good for is soap. Duddy sucks and he is the best irish fighter that ever lived. But I personally think Mickey ward was much better to bad he is only a c fighter. Irish would whoop on a korean anytime though.

Comment

Valero has not enough weaknesses for Pac to fight him

Comment

i don't speak Tagalog ,homey..
          Alibata is an insecure *******.

He thinks everyone is an Alt because he has so many Alts himself. He needs to realize that not everyone is pathetic like him.

He keeps talking about Koreans and some guy named Hector. I hope one day he finds who he is looking for. I heard they ruined his **** cavity or something.

Comment

i'm keen to Steve Collins..ugly style good results: beat Benn, Eubank..

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              Valero has not enough weaknesses for Pac to fight him
              Barrera and Morales both said Valero would beat him. They would get beaten up by Valero in sparring. They should know.

Pacquiao ducked him of course, but what's new.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                "The Ball Collector"?

That's his nickname, now?

I like it.
                Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

He thinks everyone is an Alt because he has so many Alts himself. He needs to realize that not everyone is pathetic like him.

He keeps talking about Koreans and some guy named Hector. I hope one day he finds who he is looking for. I heard they ruined his **** cavity or something.
                I ain't Hector, i'm just here cuase they banned me from ********...

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

muwahahahahahaha You can't hide. It is so hard to seperate one dork from the other but you all are the same.

Comment

Why because you were such a credible and honorable poster over there.

Comment

He calls everyone hector, he's an idiot.

He bumps my threads, so it's all cool though.

Comment

Working...
                      X