No announcement yet.

People please don't think the Klitschko sisters represent Soviet Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People please don't think the Klitschko sisters represent Soviet Boxers

The klitschko sisters don't represent us, they aren't even proud that they used to be soviets. They are pro America and anti Putin/Russia

If u want to see real soviet fighters then check out Povetkin, Dimitrenko, Abraham,...

They are the pride of the Soviet Union and not the Klitshcko sisters so pls don't think that all Soviet Boxers are *****s like the K sisters

Abraham does not want ANYTHING to do with soviet boxing, so is Dmitrenko(not Dimitrenko) and overall Klitschkos do not represent soviet boxing, because they are that much better then anything that soviet boxing ever produced.
    They ARE proud ukrainians, and that is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiday View Post
      The klitschko sisters don't represent us, they aren't even proud that they used to be soviets. They are pro America and anti Putin/Russia

If u want to see real soviet fighters then check out Povetkin, Dimitrenko, Abraham,...

They are the pride of the Soviet Union and not the Klitshcko sisters so pls don't think that all Soviet Boxers are *****s like the K sisters
      The reason they dont represent the Soviet Union is because the Soviet Union was an oppressive empire that FORCED nations like the Ukraine to join it. Of course they dont represent Russia...Ukrainians and Russians are two totally different sets of people.
      Besides the Soviet Union hasnt existed for 20 years. Sigh...
      The Klitschkos represent Ukraine...

Comment

^ Dude, I can't fuckin believe you used my cheap PS as your avvie. :laff2:

Comment

Can't wait till Povetkin gets to Wlad.

Im starting to hope Haye gets beat up by Wlad so Povetkin can fight Wlad and show the world why Ukranians have always been Russias bitches

Comment

Can't wait till Povetkin gets to Wlad.
            So, you gave up on Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              So, you gave up on Haye?
              Nah but i rather have a russian beating those traitors than an UK fighter

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                ^ Dude, I can't fuckin believe you used my cheap PS as your avvie. :laff2:
                Its the coolest thing I've ever seen. I love it and will be forever grateful, lol.

Look at that thing man..Its a ****ing masterpiece!

Comment

Nah but i rather have a russian beating those traitors than an UK fighter
                  Are you calling them traitors because they are ukrainian?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Are you calling them traitors because they are ukrainian?
                    Because they supported the Orange Revolution
                    The orange revolution was funded by zionists who want russia to lose all his allies. The klitschko sisters and his fans like tunney etc really like zionists
                    Last edited by Fiday; 04-02-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X