Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumored Cam'ron: Crime Pays Tracklist....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumored Cam'ron: Crime Pays Tracklist....

http://nahright.com/news/2009/04/01/...ys-track-list/

1. Crime Pays Intro
    2. Cookin’ Up
    3. Where I Know You From
    4. **** Cam #1
    5. Never Ever
    6. Curve
    7. Silky (No ****)
    8. Get It In Ohio
    9. Who
    10. Grease Skit
    11. You Know What’s Up (Feat. C.O. & Sky Lynn)
    12. Spend The Night
    13. **** Cam #2
    14. Woo Hoo (featuring 40 Cal.)
    15. Chalupa
    16. Cookies & Apple Juice (Feat. Byrd Lady & Skitzo)
    17. (I Hate) My Job
    18. Homicide
    19. **** Cam #3
    20. Got It For Cheap
    21. Get It Get It
    22. Bottom of the *****
    23. **** Cam #4

its going to be a hot summer.......killa is back.

Comment

I dunno truth do You think hes going to make an album with basically no features at all??? I dont think this is what the final cut is going to look like i would assume he is going to have atleast some big time production involved with his project he would be crazy not to.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        I dunno truth do You think hes going to make an album with basically no features at all??? I dont think this is what the final cut is going to look like i would assume he is going to have atleast some big time production involved with his project he would be crazy not to.
        i dont think he had much big time production on killa season though......other than maybe a beat or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
          i dont think he had much big time production on killa season though......other than maybe a beat or two.
          hmm good point

it just seems to me that now a days... if you want your album to sell, you need big names and big production...

but ill give it to cam he seems to be on track and knows exactly what hes doing, im expecting a good album no doubt

Comment

Some ****ty featured artists rite there...mite be hot but he aint sellind nuttin wit dat.
            Never liked skits really. I bet they'll trim that tracklist down a bit. 23 is too much.

Comment

Working...
            X