Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the ****, so people in Mid/South Jersey aren't getting The Vikings/Giants game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the ****, so people in Mid/South Jersey aren't getting The Vikings/Giants game?

Are they really that ****ing stupid? My brother said mid/south Jersey isn't getting the game at all. It's not listed on nfl network/nfl redzone or fox(the channel that was originally suppose to get it). So I have to stream a game that I should be getting on regular fox if not fox Redzone or a similar channel like that?

I heard something about that this morning on sportscenter. If you have direct tv (and I assume Sunday Ticket) then you're pretty much going to be streaming it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      I heard something about that this morning on sportscenter. If you have direct tv (and I assume Sunday Ticket) then you're pretty much going to be streaming it.
      Thats a scam. I want to kill who ever is responsible for this scam, btw every stream I see is shut down by the evil nazi's responsible for this scam.

Comment

I heard for cable you'll need fox5... a lot of people are pissed about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          I heard for cable you'll need fox5... a lot of people are pissed about it.
          Are you getting it? You should be since you're in New York, my brother who is a Giants fan is very pissed off. And since Eagles/Giants have a rivalry alot of people from mid/south Jersey/Philly are very frustrated right now! I think my brother lives in cherry-hill and he isn't getting it.

Comment

That's because Jersey is a shit state.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              Are you getting it? You should be since you're in New York, my brother who is a Giants fan is very pissed off. And since Eagles/Giants have a rivalry alot of people from mid/south Jersey/Philly are very frustrated right now! I think my brother lives in cherry-hill and he isn't getting it.
              Yeah, I'm watching it now... It's stupid that they're not showing it to more people.

Comment

I'm getting it on Sunday Ticket. They are going to replay it tonight on NFL Network after MNF.

Comment

Anyone got a stream? Mines crap

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
                    That's because Jersey is a shit state.
                    Your state is s***ty f@*.

Comment

Working...
                    X