No announcement yet.

Mayweather Rumored To Be Messin Around With T.I.'s Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Rumors are swirling around the ATL that “Tiny” is dating boxer “Floyd Mayweather” while “TIP” is locked up. You don’t have to be a psychic to predict an asswhooping in her future. Allegedly “Mr. Money Maywether” himself attended her recent birthday party in “The A.” http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/default.aspx

Didn't know where to put this, but it's about Floyd so I put it here.

Mayweather has denied this btw.

Damn she's ugly.

Comment

I doubt Mayweather would go from Keyshia Cole to Rosci to that monstrosity.

Comment

The ***** is whack anyways.

Comment

I doubt Floyd would bang an ugly ***** like that when there are much better looking anonymous sluts he can pipe and time.

Comment

That ***** as ugly as hell. I'd still give her the business tho, Won't brag about it. I don't believe Floyd messin with her, he can do alot better than that.

Comment

she is disgusting.

Comment

I bet all you dudes would still hit that **** if she was all bent over and was telling you to stick it in. Drunk or not.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                  I bet all you dudes would still hit that **** if she was all bent over and was telling you to stick it in. Drunk or not.
                  no thanks

Comment

Some of yall sound like a bunch of Jealous teenage girls LMAO.

I agree though, if I were TI I'd be banging only the finest.

Comment

Floyd would really have fell off he's messin wit T.I.'s ugly ass wife...T.I. could do better as well...

I've seen better looking women standin at the bus stop...

Comment

Working...
                      X