Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an appetite for Mayweather Jr v Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an appetite for Mayweather Jr v Canelo?

I'm curious, with this fight being talked up more and more, how many people actually want to see it and why?

I personally do NOT want to see it because it will be a lop sided Floyd victory against a fighter who has had a steady diet of LWW and WW challengers for his "championship" belt.
    Yes
    41.82%
    No
    58.18%

The poll is expired.

Not really, I think De La Hoya wants it more than anyone else. Not sure why as Mayweather would easily outbox the stiff ginger kid to a wide unanimous decision.

Comment

I'd pay to see that fight. Much better than Floyd fighting the Berto/Guerrero winner.

Comment

yep but we gotta see canelo vs a top fighter at junior middle and i think the winner out Trout vs Cotto will be the next opponent for canelo, n moneymay will fight Guerrero or Danny Garcia next

Comment

It's a bad fight... Floyd will dominate easily. DLH is just using Floyd's name to promote the ginger

Comment

I don't know anyone that wants that fight. I laughed at DLH's comments.

Comment

i think the fight is alright. Canelo is a big young undefeated lion... good notch for Mayweather's belt. Big money fight too, alot of latinos will buy it. Its inevitable so get used to it. lol

Comment

I just want to see Floyd fight. I know he only has 2-3 fights max left so the few he has I just want to happen.

Comment

No.

Cotto-Canelo is the fight to make for May, with the winner potentially facing Mayweather.

Floyd will likely the winner of Guerrero-Berto, and now it's looking like theyre targeting Pacquiao again?

I don't see Canelo and Floyd facing off.

Comment

Floyd frustrates the outmatched ginger for 12 pitiful rounds in a schooling for the ages.

One-sided boring fight similar to the 1st 11 rounds of Martinez-Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                    X