Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    another alt again. the post is asking about manny's decisions it doesn't mention floyd at all. so can you answer the question in the post or are you not able to understand why a man would continue to fight for less.
    you are useless enjoy floyd's cawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      you clearly dont get it do you. if the fight is worth potentially 150 mil as you claim, why the fcuk would he take 40 mil and let floyd have 110? are you fcuking crazy?

you said yourself it was a pathetic offer, now your saying its a good offer? make your mind up.

if 2 people chipped in to buy a car for 1.5 million, would you sell your share for 400k?
      This could be easily resolved. All Manny has to do is open up his books and we'll see how much he's worth and then we can properly assess what he should obtain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        another alt again. the post is asking about manny's decisions it doesn't mention floyd at all. so can you answer the question in the post or are you not able to understand why a man would continue to fight for less.
        see khan peterson. peterson turned down the fight because he was only being offered 300k. he knew he brought more to the table than that and deserved a better cut. so he went and fought somebody else for 10k. then got the khan fight with a fair purse.

point being, you should get what your worth. if there is 150 mil in the pot to split between pac and floyd, how the fcuk can you justify floyd getting 110 of it? does floyd bring in nearly 3x as much revenue as pac? i dont think so.
        Last edited by shade darkar; 11-16-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

you clearly dont get it do you. if the fight is worth potentially 150 mil as you claim, why the fcuk would he take 40 mil and let floyd have 110? are you fcuking crazy?

you said yourself it was a pathetic offer, now your saying its a good offer? make your mind up.

if 2 people chipped in to buy a car for 1.5 million, would you sell your share for 400k?
          where did I say it was a good offer? come on shade don't act like the fringe manny fans.

as to your question, manny is not letting floyd take $110 mil. floyd is a promoter and fighter while manny has a deal with TR to promote his fights. Floyd is getting more because of the way his deal is structured. same way ODH made a ****load when he fought floyd. the difference in earnings is based on that. manny and floyd are not equal in this respect.

if you and i buy a car and I put up 750 k out of my pocket and you put up 750k from the bank, when we sell the car, you get less because you owe the bank and also any interest and whatever they charged you for the 750k loan.

SO Manny has 2 choices:

$40 mil out of potentially $150 where his promoter has little to no control
          $28 mil where he gets the bulk of ppv revenue and his promoter has total control

DO you have any idea why he is choosing the latter?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            This could be easily resolved. All Manny has to do is open up his books and we'll see how much he's worth and then we can properly assess what he should obtain.
            Schaefer's idea of "lets let the numbers decide" sure got swept under the carpet rather quickly

Comment

see khan peterson. peterson turned down the fight because he was only being offered 300k. he knew he brought more to the table than that and deserved a better cut. so he went and fought somebody else for 10k. then got the khan fight with a fair purse.

point being, you should get what your worth. if there is 150 mil in the pot to split between pac and floyd, how the fcuk can you justify floyd getting 110 of it? does floyd bring in nearly 3x as much revenue as pac? i dont think so.
              shade see my last post. the problem is you assume floyd and manny are equal. they are not. one is an indepedent contractor with a unique deal structure. the other is a promotional company employee whose income is determined on the contractual agreement with his promoter.

Manny's deal is why he doesn't make as much as floyd. why does floyd have to give him money to offset what he has to pay TR. is that fair?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Schaefer's idea of "lets let the numbers decide" sure got swept under the carpet rather quickly
                I said that for months and all I got in response was the usual crap from manny fringe fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  you are useless enjoy floyd's cawk.
                  20 posts and a reference to floyds cawk and his nuts in 2 of them. mods I thought you guys were monitoring alts like this.

Comment

• dunn!!! it doesnt matter who pac has to pay. its how much revenue he brings to the table. floyd aint no promoter, i cant believe you buy into that ****.

i cant be arsed talking to somebody who is trying to justify why floyd should get nearly 3x as much money. utterly ridiculous.

Comment

You aren't realizing the network gets half of the 150 pot for distributing. That would leave 75 mill to split.

LOL @ FLoyd getting to keep 110 million.
                      Last edited by Fasttimes; 11-16-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X