• PS3 vs 360 who wins!

WHo do you think is better…?

Microsoft ( Xbox 360 )
    Sony ( PS3 )

You decide!
    PS3
    66.67%
    33.33%

im getting neither but if i was getting one it would be a ps3 my cousin already has one he got about 10 all stolen and sold them all

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
      im getting neither but if i was getting one it would be a ps3 my cousin already has one he got about 10 all stolen and sold them all
      Only in Scotland....

ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
        Only in Scotland....

ps3.
        damn right!

Comment

PS3. They only released the X-Box 360 to rival the PS3 and get some sales. The X-Box 360 has full of glitches from what I heard.

Comment

ive never played on a ps3, ive got a 360 and ould say they are the business, i really rate it, but then i thought the ps2 was the weakest out of the xbox, cube etc althought they all have there good and bad points, if the ps3 rocks when its available ill proib buy that but depends on the price

Comment

ive always been nintendo and nothing will change that
              the snes and the 64 where the two best consoles ever although they have
              had a hard time with the cube im still sticking by them
              so the revolution for me

Comment

Revolution is going to suck ass just like the gamecube....but dont get me wrong.. gamecube had some nice games.. like resident evil 4.....UNTILL it came out for PS2... now gamecube is useless. IMO

I voted PS3,X box 360 is garbage.. just like x box... im a Sony fan for one reason.. they make the best action adventure games and RPG's

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
                  Revolution is going to suck ass just like the gamecube....but dont get me wrong.. gamecube had some nice games.. like resident evil 4.....UNTILL it came out for PS2... now gamecube is useless. IMO

I voted PS3,X box 360 is garbage.. just like x box... im a Sony fan for one reason.. they make the best action adventure games and RPG's
                  actually resident evil 4 is far superior on gamecube
                  better graphics faster loading time smoother framerate
                  and what about metroid prime there is nothing on ps2 that beats this game

Comment

ps3 by brutal ko

Comment

Working...
                    X