Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Oh yeah it was his hair gel.

Maybe now he can give Rojas a rematch so JR can retire his ass for good.

WAR Dona-ire!!!!!

arce is a warrior, it is what it is............

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Oh yeah it was his hair gel.

Maybe now he can give Rojas a rematch so JR can retire his ass for good.

WAR Dona-ire!!!!!

Trying to hype up a dude who wont amount to anything in boxing!!LMAO Its time for Arce to retire.. He does not need to be a stepping stone or gate keeper.. One thing I can tell you is that no PR fighter has done as much as Arce did in boxing, Four championships in four different weight classes.. I loved the way he beat Vasquez Jr down...

****en Hater!! You wish yall had a champion like Arce was!!!

Comment

bc vazquez is a fcking bum? been saying this for a while. Vazquez is nothing but a second tier fighter who ricans over hyped like cruz like dulorme the list goes on and on
          Lopez would of knocked vazquez the fck out

Comment

[IMG]http://*********.com/Boxing/102812dulorme00t.jpg[/IMG]
            :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

Comment

Porque tan enchilado, hermano?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  Strike that Arce should retire by getting raped in the ring by this guy.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  Trying to hype up a dude who wont amount to anything in boxing!!LMAO Its time for Arce to retire.. He does not need to be a stepping stone or gate keeper.. One thing I can tell you is that no PR fighter has done as much as Arce did in boxing, Four championships in four different weight classes.. I loved the way he beat Vasquez Jr down...
                  ****en Hater!! You wish yall had a champion like Arce was!!!
                  Yeah a guy that has made a career of winning interim titles and lost every time he's faced real champs, excluding the fight against an inexperienced Vazquez. You look at his record and he has beaten no one. Weakest 4 division champ of all time, with a record thats not even HoF worthy. At least Vazquez Jr. went twelve full rounds with the guy that massacred Arce last night.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  bc vazquez is a fcking bum? been saying this for a while. Vazquez is nothing but a second tier fighter who ricans over hyped like cruz like dulorme the list goes on and on
                  Lopez would of knocked vazquez the fck out
                  If anyone proved he's a bum it was Arce last night. Didnt even test Donaire. Made a career of winning interim belts against old men and small guys. His career win came against an inexperienced Vazquez with 24 career fights, amateurs included.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X